"Is He Okay...?"

We laid around on the bed, Calvin eating his chicken nuggets and Niall eating fish and fries, or "fish and chips" as the Brits called them because they're so much better than us Americans. 

I just got grilled chicken. I stole a fry off of Niall's plate. 

"Hey!" he said, taking a bite out of my chicken.

"Fight me cunt" 

"Wow guys, nice way to keep your flirting on the down low" Cal rolled his eyes.

We exchanged a look and frowned. 

What is wrong with Calvin? He's been acting so fucking tempermental since we got on the plane.

 Niall watched Calvin as he continued to eat his chicken nuggets. We finished the rest of our meal in silence, which made me pretty uncomfortable.

We put our plates on the bedside table and Calvin went to use to bathroom.

"Is he okay?" Niall asked as soon as Cal walked out of hearing sight.

"I don't know, I honestly have no idea. He's been acting weird" I replied.

Niall nodded, rubbing my back to comfort me.

"I really appreciate you doing this, but Calvin is probably going to get mad, he's really moody, but you already noticed that," I said, taking his arm off me.

"I've personally never seen him act like this...maybe it's because he finally has someone to care for you know" he frowned.

"Well he better get his shit together, because soon he won't"