"So How Was It...?"

After the 3 hour flight, I finally landed at O'Hare Airport. Laila, my best friend, picked me up and drove me back to the apartment we both shared.

"So how was it...?" She asked, smirking at me.

Laila was the number one shipper of me and Cal. As soon as she read our messages she was 100% sure that we we're in love with each other and that at one point or another, we will become  couple..

"You we're right..." I mumbled quietly.

"Wait....ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" 

"Yeah...the whole experience was a really weird one" I walked into my room. 

"What do you mean?" she asked, following me in.

"Well, first of all...we ended up sharing a bed, obviously as friends. At least for the first 3 days...then we went to a party...both of us getting wasted and making out. We both got so fucked up that we ended up getting each other's names tattooed an-"

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK! Let me see"  she interrupted me, her smirk growing larger.

I pulled my shorts down a little, revealing the ink on my hip bone.

"You. Guys. Are. My. Fucking. Life" 

I rolled my eyes and started to put my clean clothes back in the closet, while throwing the dirty ones in my hamper.

"Is that...Cal's hoodie?" she asked, picking up the article of clothing from my bag.

"Yep" I blushed softly.

"AND YOU CAN WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT!" She sang on top her lungs.

"And you can tell your friends, that you're gonna kill yourself" i sang back, with a totally serious face if I may add.

"Wow, damn...." she said, leaving my bedroom.

"LOVE YOU"

"LOVE YOU TOO YOU LIL BITCH"