"So The Fanfictions Are Real..."

Niall dropped us off at the hotel we would be staying at. 

"I'm really happy to be here with you" Cal whispered into my ear, causing a smile to creep up on my face. 

We got out of the car and grabbed our bags. 

"Here East, let me help you with that" Niall said, grabbing the luggage out of my hands.

"Thanks," I said, trying to keep in my chuckle. I've watched Niall's videos, and skyped him once or twice, but no matter how much I'll hear his voice, it will never match his face. 

Calvin wrapped his arm around me as we walked into the lobby of the hotel. We checked in and all three of us went upstairs to the room I'm going to share with Cal.

"So how do you like the UK so far?" Niall asked me, jumping onto the queen sized bed.

"Based on what I've seen so far, which was the airport and the highway, it's pretty cool" I laughed.

Calvin kicked off his shoes and laid down next to Niall.

"So the fanfictions are real," I said as I snapped a picture of them together.

"No you can't post that, how will Roman ever forgive me for cheating on him?" Niall said, causing all three of us to laugh.

Calvin sat up and pulled me into his lap, placing soft kisses on my cheek, "You're adorable yet so cringy" 

I saw Niall roll his eyes playfully, "you two make me sick."

"You're just jealous because you can't hang out with your own boyfriend, since he lives in Russia, and doesn't really want to see you"

He placed his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt by my comment.

"I'm starving, let's order food" Cal said, as his stomach began to make inhumane noises. 

And that's when Niall and I both lost our shit. 

"What the fuck guys, what's so funny?" 

We just looked at each other and started laughing harder.

"Fine then, but you two are not getting any of my chicken nuggets" 

(How did I get here?)