"When Do You Think You'll Want To Tell People About Us...?"

After waking up the next morning, Calvin and I both decided to make today a lazy day.

Since were going to be stuck on a plane for HOURS tomorrow we decided that relaxing is for the best.

"I'm gonna move" Calvin told me, playing with my hair while my head was placed in his lap.

"Really? Where?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I don't know, I'm feeling Colorado for some reason" he laughed.

"Oh wow, I thought you were just going to move to a different city, not a completely different state"

"At least it's not a different country"

I nodded, chucking softly, and turned my attention back to the tv. We were watching Game of Thrones.

"When do you think you'd want to tell people about us?" Calvin asked me.

"I don't know. We've literally only been together for a week....I just want to make sure that this relationship actually means something, that it's not just a fling"

"But you're literally willing to jump into bed with me. Do you really do that with a relationship you don't think will last?"

I stayed silent. I never really questioned if we would actually last, but I did hope for it. A week with Calvin has been better than two years with my ex. And when it comes to sex...I would be willing to do it with Calvin even if it was just a one night stand.

Cal brought his head down, his lips meeting mine.

"I like to keep most of my life on the down low too...but I'm just so proud of myself for scoring someone like you that this is something im willing to share" he said after pulling away.

"Oh I see, it's just so you can prove to people that you can get a girlfriend" I joked.

"Please, it's just to hide the fact that I'm gay"