"So...You've Been Here For 3 Days Now..."

The next day everything was back to normal.

Yeah, I still had the occasional thoughts about Calvin but I shook them out of my head. 

We went out to eat lunch today at a cafe not too far from his house.

"So...You've been here for 3 days now and you had exactly zero fun"  Calvin said, putting his sandwich down.

"That's not true" I frowned, "I have fun just hanging out with you."

That was true. Just his presence was enough to keep me entertained. There was just something about his personality that even if we were just lazily  sitting on the couch and watching movies, I would still have more fun than with most people I hang out back at home.  

"You're just being nice. But one of my buddies is throwing a house party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd want to go. It'll give you a chance to meet my friend" he said.

"Yeah, of course. I would love to, sounds like fun" 

"Great." 

We finished eating and Calvin paid for our food.

"You know that I can pay for my own stuff right?" I asked.

"I mean you spend your money to fly out here, and you bought groceries, so the rest of this trip is on me" he said giving me a smile. 

I smiled back. God, he's so adorable. 

(A/N: I'm so sorry for this crappy chapter. I just needed a couple of chapters before getting to the part everyone is waiting for. I'm not sure if it will be the next chapter or the chapter after that one...but things will happen between Easton and Calvin. )