"Looking For Someone...?"

I played with my fingers nervously as my plane landed in Utah. I was excited to see Calvin again. I can't believe that I've become one of those overly attached girlfriends...like please shoot me. 

After getting off the plane and getting my bags, I walked to the place that Cal and I agreed to be our meeting spot. I looked around for the familiar brown, messy hair and chubby cheeks. 

"Looking for someone?" I heard a masculine voice behind me. I turned around to see Cal, smiling. 

"Cal!" I pulled him into a hug and then pressed my lips against his.

He laughed quietly. "How was your flight babe?" 

"Boring."

He picked up my bags and led me to his car.  I got in the passenger side, Calvin getting in the driver's soon after.

I hooked up my phone to the radio and grabbed his hand, giving it a light squeeze. I turned on "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence, sending a smirk Calvin's way.

"Are you fucking serious?" he said, letting out a dry laugh.

"Yeah you muffin. It's not my fault that I'm in love with your...uh amazing...cover."

He rolled his eyes and pulled out of the parking lot. 

--------

We finally made it to Calvin's house. "Here, take the keys. I'll get your bags" he told me after he turned off his car.

"I can carry my bags by myself muffin" I said, both of us getting out.

"That's okay, and is that 'harsh' insult officially my new nickname?" 

"You bet your little butt that it is" I laughed.

I took the keys from his hands and went to unlock the front door. I dropped my bag on the floor and turned on the lights, making the house brighter than Calvin probably ever has. 

Cal walked in, putting the stuff in his hands next to my bag, and grabbed my waist instead. I jumped a little at the sudden contact.

"Whatcha doing there?" I asked as he turned my body to face me.

"Catching up on lost time..." he pressed small pecks on my lips. I smiled wider each time his lips came crashing onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. "You know those pecks aren't enough..."

"Guess I'd better step up my game"