"'Deep' Tweets With Easton..."

I laid alone in bed. It was 2 in the morning and I was still wide awake. I never thought it would be so hard for me to fall asleep without Cal after only two weeks of sharing a bed. I thought about calling him, but discarded the idea just in case he was having better luck than I was.

I decided to turn to twitter until I tire out, and finally be able to go to sleep. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, a beer that Laila's boyfriend Hayden bought for us since neither me or her were 21.

I sat on my bed, cuddled up in my blankets, beer in one had and the phone in the other. I opened up twitter. Okay, here we go. "Deep" tweets with Easton....

@EastonBranwen: People name their kids "Angel"...so does that make it acceptable for me to name my future child "Demon"...?

@EastonBranwen: If you see a Bald Eagle at the zoo...you're looking at a symbol of freedom...in captivity....

@EastonBranwen: Whoever proof read Hitler's speeches was a Grammar Nazi...

@EastonBranwen: Guys serious question....what in the actual fuck was the first person to milk a cow attempting to do...?

@EastonBranwen: Professor X can move things with his mind but can't make his legs move smh

@EastonBranwen: Seals are just do mermaids, narwhals are sea unicorns.

After some time I couldn't help but to crash down and fall asleep with the beer and phone in my hands. I bet that I think I'm super cool and hilarious now...but when I wake up I will read my tweets and cry because I have no life....