"Dating...?"

When Calvin was sober enough to drive, we went back to his house. 

For the past couple hours we were cuddling and occasionally breaking into a make out session.

We were still both in pain and had mixed emotions about the tattoos that we got the night before. 

He could mask it as losing a bet and having to get my YouTube channel tattooed, but I really didn't have an excuse to explain the inked name on my body. We weren't even dating, and we've only known each other for 4 and a half months.

I stared out the car window and sighed.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his eyes flickering to me and then back to the road.

"The tattoos. How will people react to them? We can only hide them for so long. I wear bikinis for God's sake" I said.

"We can try to hide them until we've been dating a year..." 

"Dating...?" I asked, looking at him now.

"Well yeah...I mean.... thought we were..." he said, chuckling nervously.

I gave him a smile. "But who even knows if we'll date for that long? What if we only last 2 months?" 

"There's always tattoo removal" his laugh became more confident and louder.

"I guess you're right you muffin" 

We finally pulled up in front of his house.

"Netflix and Chill?" he smirked at me, as we both got out of the car.

"Netflix and 'You Need To Fucking Chill'"  

"Fair enough, maybe next time"