"You're Never This Quiet..."

For the rest of the flight, I ignored Calvin completely. I just watched movies, and occasionally took some naps. Calvin, of course, only slept when his new little friend did too. 

I was getting so irritated with him. He preferred to spend this 10-hour flight with a fan rather than me, and that was pissing me off.

When we landed, that's when he finally begin talking to me. "This flight was brutal," he said as he got up to stretch. 

"Yeah, it was. I've slept but I'm still-"

"Hey Calvin, would it be okay if we exchanged numbers?" Charlotte interrupted me, getting his attention back to her. 

"Yeah, of course, Charlie" he replied. 

Charlie? So they already had little pet names for each other? 

They exchanged phones and put their numbers in. I pushed through them and began to leave with the other passengers.

I have no idea why I was suddenly so....jealous. I've never been the type of person to feel self-conscious in a relationship. But then, none of my boyfriends ever gave me any reason to. 

"Wait, East! Hold up, wait for me!" Calvin yelled, grabbing his carry-on, and running after me. I waited for him at baggage claim. 

"I never knew you could move so fast" he was completely out of breath.

"Yeah well, I can be surprising sometimes" 

-----------

We waited for Niall to pick us up from the airport. He was 10 minutes late but no nig deal, except for the fact that Calvin and I are sitting in an uncomfortable silence.

"East, are you alright?" he finally spoke up. "You're never this quiet"

"Yup. I'm just tired. You know, with the time difference and shit" I said, lying only a little bit. 

I saw a familiar dirty blonde, failed attempt at a quiff, enter the airport. He spotted us, smiling wide.

"Calvin! Easton!" 

Cal looked up and smiled when he saw Niall. We grabbed our bags and ran to him. 

"Calvin, nice to see you again. Easton, you're hotter in person" Niall chuckled to himself.

I saw Cal send him a look. "Your fans are right, you do look like a paintbrush" I laughed back, punching him playfully on the shoulder.

"Pyro the lesbian paintbrush" he replied and grabbed my bags. 

"Just remember that Easton is my girlfriend" Cal warned him as we followed him to his car.

Niall looked at him confused, "alright mate, I will"

I rolled my eyes. I don't understand why he's acting so weird today. First, he literally flirts with another girl in front of me, and then acts jealous around Niall.

He grabbed my hand sending me a smile, which I returned because to be honest, I can't really stay mad at him, at least not right now when we're supposed to be having fun. And where there's nowhere for me to escape.