MEET EASTON

So, this story has been going for about 26 chapters or so and I realized that I gave absolutely no explanation or visuals to what I imagined Easton to look like. 

Since the beginning I've seen her as more of an edgy, grungey styled character only because that's something that I have a lot of experience with, being part of a "Punkish" and "Grungey" friend group.  But obviously she's not grunge/punk to an extreme. 

And while looking through a ton of images, none of them really stood out to me as what I imagined her to be like.

Then I realized that I based her visuals off of a certain person, and when I googled her, things just clicked and felt right.

Now, some of you might be disappointed or have not imagined East in a way that I have, and I take responsibility for that, because I never actually gave you anything, except maybe two outfits, to actually imagine what she looked like.

I gave you no hair color, no eye color. Nothing. And that's because I'm absolute shit.

But enough rambling, this is about what Easton is supposed to look like, at least in my head. 

FRANCES BEAN COBAINNNNNNN

But, if you're not happy with what I presented to you, feel free to keep imagining Easton however you want to.

The rest of the characters, with the exception of Calvin of course, will look the way your little, creative minds portray them

Well I hope you guys have an amazing night/day, wherever you are

And a new chapter should be posted tomorrow.

Nat xx