"What Is Up UselessShit Nation..."

"What's wrong babe?" I asked, sitting up completly.

"He fucking doxed me...this a new low, even for him. What the actual fuck is wrong with him?" he asked and threw his phone on the couch, barely missing me. 

"The real question is, what the fuck isn't wrong with him?" I got up and picked up my shirt, putting it back on.

"Nooo" he whined as he saw what I was doing. I pressed a kiss on his neck. 

"We can do it when we go to England, promise"

He smiled a little and went to skype his friends to figure out what to do with the whole Keemstar and released personal info situation. 

I sat on the couch and scrolled through my twitter.

@ leafyisdaddy : omg Calvin better move, fangirls got their hands on his address 

@ hissmaster : highkey begging my mum to let me fly across the world to go to leafy's house

I sighed. Poor Cal. I can't imagine what it would feel like to have my address leaked for the entire world to see, especially with a following as big as his. 

I decided to shower while Calvin was busy so I can devote the rest of my time to him. 

-----

When I got out of the shower Calvin was still on skype with Niall, Roman and Austin, stressing over this whole shit.

"Maybe we can get RiceGum to drop a diss track on him" Austin joked, earning a chuckle from the other two boys.

"His shit diss tracks are no weapon against the great Killer Keemstar" Roman laughed. 

Since I knew that the guys will be talking for some time I decided to record a video for my channel.

I set up my laptop on the island, made a makeshift tripod and grabbed some "props"

"What is up UselessShit Nation, I'm your host Killer OfFaithInHumanity and gets roiiight into the news. Earlier  today, being a stupid fucker that I am, I decided to start unnecessary drama with a fellow YouTuber that goes by LeafyIsHere, making his life a living hell.  At this point it looks like I have absolutely no common sense because I decided to leak another human being's personal information out to the internet. I'm totally not surprised about why everyone fucking hates me, but I'll probably still continue to question it. And warning, to anyone trying to make fun of me or state any negative opinion towards me will get harassed and their information will also be leaked"

I finished off the video and sat on the couch to edit it. I tried to make it look as much like DramaAlert as I possibly can. After spending 2 hours on just editing the video I finally uploaded it to YouTube, and posted the link to twitter.

@ EastonBranwen: NEW #DRAMAALERT EPISODE ON MY CHANNEL! 

I walked into Cal's bedroom to find him sleeping at his computer while the other guys we're laughing their asses off.

"How long has he been out?" I asked.

"About 30 minutes...we've been posting sleeping Leafy pictures on twitter"