"I'm Easton and Welcome Back To My Channel"

"Hey what's good! I'm Easton and welcome back to my channel! And today we will do something stupid that will probably ruin my chance of getting a job in the future and fuck up my entire life! But hey, can't ruin something that wasn't going to turn out good in the first place, right?"  I said to my camera as the intro to my new video.

I started my YouTube about a year ago and already hit the half a million mark, which kind of surprised me because I'm the most boring, lonely person in the world.

"I was going to bring a friend into this video until I realized that I don't have any....no but seriously today's video is just me acting like a fucking idiot while answering the questions I forced you to ask me on twitter" I continued as I grabbed my phone.

How old are you?

"I just turned 18 about 3 weeks ago"

What grade are you in?

"Im a senior..I'll be graduating in a couple of weeks actually so won't be in school for long"

Who's your celebrity crush?

"That's for me to know and for him to find out" I winked at the camera.

If you could fuck any girl in this entire universe who would it be?

"Now that's a question I like. To be honest who wouldn't I fuck? But in all seriousness probably Juliet Simms, Halsey, and Taylor Momsen  because like who in their right mind wouldn't?"

Favorite position in bed?

"The sleeping position"

I finished up my video, edited it, and uploaded it before 2 am. New fucking record. After that I decided not to shower because why the hell not and went to bed.

(This was just a little intro to the story I guess... sorry for making you read this trash lol. I decided to write this instead of doing my AP summer work..oops)