"I Don't Want To Go To Bed..."

"We should go to bed, we have to wake up early tomorrow," I said to Calvin, turning off the tv.

He let out a whine-like noise, obviously not wanting to. I picked up the pizza box from the coffee table and went to throw it out.

"I don't want to go to bed, I won't be able to fall asleep on the plane" I heard him say from the dark room I just came from.

I came back into the room and wrapped my arms around his body, "I know it's hard for you baby so I'll stay up with you." He looked down at me as I placed a kiss on his shoulder.

"You don't have to. I don't want you to fuck up your sleeping schedule like I did. You have your life together and don't need pills to be able to fall asleep...I don't want to force you to have to do that" he told me.

"It's just one night, it's not going to fuck me up, at least not any more than jetlag will" he laughed quietly, pushing him down on the couch. I placed myself comfortably in his lap and wrapped a blanket around us.

"What do you want to watch?" he smiled, resting his chin on the top of my head as my rested on his chest. 

"Surprise me"

He turned on Wilfred. I looked up at him, taking in his features which were lit up by the tv's light. I don't care if guys don't like being called that, but he was beautiful. I smiled to myself as I turned my attention back to the tv.

How did I ever get so lucky?