"When Will We Meet The Lucky Guy....?"

"I can't believe my baby sister is dating" Caspian said, as we sat in the living room to play video games.

"Really? I'm 18...I think it's about damn time. I haven't dated for 2 years" I replied.

"You're a baby, you have time. Casp and Grace didn't start dating until he was 20, and now, 5 years later they're awaiting their 2nd wedding anniversary. Barely" Sava said.

"Oh stop harassing her" my mom said, walking in from the kitchen. "Now East, when will we meet the lucky guy?"

"Soon" I smiled. "I don't want you guys to meet him for the first time through a computer screen. I want it to be in person, even though I don't know the next time we will see each other"

My mom nodded, giving me a sympathetic smile. She knows how it feels to go through a long distance relationship since my dad was in the medical field in the military before finally settling down. 

My phone buzzed. 

It was Calvin.

I smiled to myself softly and replied with, obviously, a yes

"Take in whatever time you have with me, because this 'little girl' is going to England with her boyfriend" I said, putting my phone away.

"Why don't you ever take me anywhere?" Sava asked Ryan, slapping his arm playfully.

"Wow East, thank Calvin from me for raising my future wife's standards way up there" Ry laughed, placing a kiss on her head.

"Don't worry about it, if anything it's you, Casp, and dad that make me raise my standards higher than the empire state" I laughed. 

My brother and sister exchanged a look, both breaking out in laughter. "MY FRIENDS ARE IN THE BATHROOM GETTING HIGHER THAN THE EMPIRE STATE"

"I hate you both so much. Cringey as fuck" 

(A/N: so apparently my ex decided to go to the store and buy every single band shirt that I own....lit lmao)