"Do You Know What I'm Going To Do Now...?"

The next night, Calvin and I got ready for the house party.

I decided to go a little harder than my natural make up and wore high waisted shorts with a The 1975 crop top.

Calvin wore skinny jeans, converse, and whatever shirt he found in his closet first. And to finish his signature  look, he put on a basic black snapback. 

What I was surprised about was that he let me pick the music during our half an hour drive to his friend's house. I was more into rock and metal while Cal...was not. 

The car ride involved no talking. Instead, it was filled with me screaming my favorite lyrics and Cal laughing at me, probably thinking I was absolutely fucking insane. 

-----

We finally reached the house. It was small, and music was booming out of it. 

Since Cal and the guy were close, we got  special treatment and parked in the driveway.

We entered through the small door, the smell of booze in the air. Calvin looked around for his friend. When he did, he pulled me by the hand and led me his way.

"If it isn't the famous internet cyberbully" his friend laughed.

"Hey Sam, long time no see" Cal replied, pulling Sam into a quick hug. 

I felt Sam's eyes on me. "Did you finally get a girlfriend?"  he asked Cal.

"No. This is my friend Easton. The one I told you about.  The one that came to visit me. East, this is my old friend Sam" 

"It's nice to meet you" I smiled and went to shake his hand, but he quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Any friend of this dork, is a friend of mine"

----

The party was a little awkward at first since the only people I knew were Calvin and Sam. But Sam introduced me to his girlfriend Alexis and everything went from there.

Right now I was hanging out with Alexis and her group of friends, all of us were pretty wasted by now. I'm not exactly sure how much we all had to drink since we stopped counting past 10. 

We were all dancing sloppily when Calvin and Sam walked up to us. 

Sam pulled Alexis into him and they danced together.

"You having fun?" Calvin asked, I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Yeah" I replied, slurring the word a little.

"Sam said we can crash here for the night since we're both pretty fucked up" he laughed.

I smiled as I pulled him to dance with me.

We moved to the beat, getting closer and closer with each song, until we were only inches apart. 

Calvin moved a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Do you know what I'm going to do now?" 

I looked up at him, smiling a little, because if it was what I was thinking I was looking forward to it.

Calvin lowered his head slightly and connected his lips to mine, and without hesitation I kissed back. 

The first kiss was short, only lasting about 15 seconds.

But then we kissed again, and again. Each kiss lasting longer than the other. By our 5th kiss, I was pushed up against the wall in the corner of the living room. His tongue in my mouth, my right leg wrapped around his left one.

I could tell what he drank tonight just from the taste of his breath. Beer. Coke and Rum. Vodka.

His hands began to travel down my body, resting on my butt as he moved down to my neck, Softly kissing and biting at my collar bones. 

"Hey guys let's walk around town, it's getting too crowded here" I heard Sam's voice.

And that was the last thing I remember.