"She's Kinda Hot..."

"Yes! I got a window seat" I smiled when Cal and I finally got to our aisle.

"Congratulations" he laughed and sat in the middle seat. 

I looked over at him. He looked really tired, like he hasn't slept in years, and based on his sleeping schedule I'm pretty sure he hasn't. I grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers.

A girl sat down in the seat next to him. She looked about my age, with long black hair and brown eyes.

"Oh, my god! Are you two Leafy and Easton?" she asked. I quickly pulled my hand away from Cal's. 

"Yeah, are you a fan?" he asked, now turning his attention to her. 

"Yes, I watch every single video you post, and I've been literally begging you for a follow"

He laughed at what she said and followed her on twitter before take off.  They talked for the first two hours of the flight, causing me to sit by myself and just read a magazine that I brought on board with me. 

When she finally went to use the bathroom that's when Cal turned back to me. 

"She seems nice," I told him, even though I was quite mad about the lack of attention. 

"Yeah, she's kinda hot" 

My heart stopped. I'm not the kind of girlfriend that thinks her boyfriend isn't allowed to find other girls attractive, but I am the kind of girlfriend that thinks her boyfriend shouldn't share the fact that he finds another girl attractive. 

I send him a confused look, but he didn't catch on since the girl, who's name is Charlotte, returned to continue talking with him. 

I gave up on trying to catch his attention and decided to try to get some sleep. 

"So are you dating anyone?" I heard her ask before I dozed off. 

"No, I'm single" 

(A/N: Question - what's your favorite Leafy fanfic? I've finished most of the ones in my library and I'm looking for a new one)