"'Calvin Wouldn't Admit It, But He Wanted To Fuck Niall's Brains Out...'"

Calvin and I slept in. It didn't matter that he woke up several times during the night because at least he got more sleep than usual. 

We took turns showering and then got dressed. I applied my makeup and we waited for Niall to pick us up. 

"Let me just say that my fans...are really good at writing dirty fanfictions...and very weird fanfictions" Calvin laughed quietly as we sat on the curb.

"Trust me, I know. But there are also some really good ones, so have a little faith in them" I replied, chuckling a bit.

"You read them?" A smirk appeared on his face.

"Sometimes my fans link them to me, and recently we've been having mutual fans so you know, I read theirs once in a while."

A car pulled up next to us, and Niall's head appeared. "Get in guys, I'm really excited for this one."

-------------------

 "I picked out three fanfictions. One about Leafycynical, one about EastonIsHere, and one about whatever my shipname with East is" Niall said, setting up mics for me and Calvin.

"You and Easton are shipped together?" Calvin laughed. I could tell he was still a little bit bothered by what Charlotte said,  but not to the extreme like before.

"Yeah, for some reason I'm shipped with all of your friends. That's how that shit works I guess" I said, rubbing his knee under the desk.

"Okay lovebirds, let's do this," Niall said and we started recording. 

"'Calvin wouldn't admit it, but he wanted to fuck Niall's brains out'"  I started reading, causing all of us to laugh.

"Great start to a great story" Niall joked.

"And how fucking true" Calvin laughed. 

"'Niall was all that Calvin could think about, especially in those heated moments when all he wanted to do was touch himself, wishing that the Brit was doing it for him'" I continued. 

"What the actual fuck?" 

"Right now he was sitting next to his friend on the couch. Just seeing him made his dick hard" Niall started reading, making me laugh harder. 

"I literally told East that she makes my dick hard last night" Cal said, explaining why I was laughing harder than either of the boys.

"True love everybody, this is true love," Niall said, trying to keep himself from laughing. "'Niall....don't be freaked out....but I want you' Calvin whispered to Niall, moving in closer, their faces only inches away."

"'I can't believe you feel this way....I want you too' Niall responded, crashing his lips onto the leaf- no okay what the hell I'm not a fucking leaf, get the fuck out" Calvin said, totally done with all human existence. 

"The moment got heated quickly, and next thing Calvin knew, his huge cock was being swallowed by his friend" I bit my lip softly, trying not to imagine Niall sucking my boyfriend. "His hands tangled into the paintbrush-like hair as Niall's found his way to Leafy's balls, fondling them softly"

We continued to read the stories, all of us hysterically laughing and questioning the future of humanity by the end of the video. 

"That was ummm..." I said.

"Fucking weird?" Cal finished for me.

"More like....interesting"

(WHY IS THIS IN MY RECOMMENDED WTF

 anyways like I need friends lmao I'm lonely af

no, but in all seriousness, I started writing this at 2 am, fucking lit right

I have no idea why I use the word 'lit'

it magically appeared in my vocabulary at warped tour and hasn't left

but I'm barely updating the story now because today was a mess

my mum yelled at me FOR LEAVING ONE FUCKING GLASS IN THE SINK

and it was like the kind of screaming that makes you want to jump off a bridge, literally 

{or overdose or however you want to kill yourself, but that's literally how I felt}

and then I went to a birthday "party".

after that, since my mum felt bad for yelling at me she bought be 3 new band shirts

nice way to buy my love

and then she drove me to my best friends house, which I barely got back from.

so like that's why I'm barely posting this now.

Nat xx)