"I Never Knew Keemstar Was So Hot..."

My newest video got a mix of responses. Most of them being positive, but the DramaAlertNation, or "Legends" as Keemstar called them, didn't go easy on me.

Surprisingly the great Lord and Savior Killer Keemstar said nothing on the matter, at least not yet. Calvin hasn't seen my video yet since he was still at is computer asleep.

I talked to the guys a little bit before hanging up on the skype call. I changed into my pajamas and ordered a pizza for dinner. I placed a blanket over my sleeping boyfriend and sat on the couch to watch tv. 

I was on my fourth episode of AHS when Calvin walked into the living room. 

"How was your nap?" I asked him.

"Good" he replied, walking with his laptop and sat next to me. 

I turned my attention back to the tv. I heard Cal start laughing.  I turned to him, giving him a questioning look.

"I never knew Keemstar was so hot" he laughed, showing me his computer screen. And there it was, me as Keemstar. I even stole one of Calvin's snapbacks to get as close to him as possible. 

"Haha. I tried my hardest to resemble him. Unfortunately  you didn't have a gnome costume lying around anywhere" I said, causing him to start laughing until he was wheezing. 

"You need to get that checked out" 

"You need to get your brain checked out"

"Damn what a roast! How will I ever get over that? Spare me Daddy Calvin" I put my hands up in defense.

"Did you just..."

"no"

"...call me..."

"NO"

"....DADDY?" 

I got up from the couch and started to look through the cabinets in his kitchen.

"What are you looking for?" he asked, still laughing.

"The bleach"

(A/N: How do people meet "celebrities" like wtf I wanna meet Calvin. Like excuse me my highkey ship of us needs to take off. Don't judge me for shipping myself with him I already know I'm lame)

 Don't judge me for shipping myself with him I already know I'm lame)