"Are You Fucking Kidding Me...?"

"CAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL AT A ROCK SHOW! SHE SAID WHAT AND I TOLD HER THAT I DIDN'T KNOW! SHES SO COOL IM GONNA SNEAK IN THROUGH HER WINDOW! EVERYTHING'S BETTER WHEN SHE'S AROUND, I CANT WAIT 'TILL HER PARENTS GO OUT OF TOWN! CAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL AT A ROCK SHOW" I sang along to Mark's and Tom's vocals as I applied my makeup. 

Calvin and I were going out today...finally. We weren't doing anything special, just walking around town and hanging out since the weather was nice. 

Cal walked into the bathroom and combed his hair just so he didn't look like he's been to hell and back. I continued to sing the song as I winged my eyeliner. As he was running the comb through his tangled, messy hair, Cal nudged me, causing me to fuck up the wing that was formed almost perfectly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, the liquid eyeliner getting into my eye.

"I'm sorry. But don't you think crying over makeup is sorta...stupid?" he asked.

Grayish tears were running down my right cheek. "I'm not crying because you fucked up my eyeliner. I'm not crying at all. My eye is watering because it fucking burns"

"Babe, I'm really sorry...wait, it burns?" 

"Yes, it burns Calvin. Getting anything in your eye burns...especially liquid eyeliner"

I turned on the sink, washing the black liquid out of my eye. There goes the time and effort I put into my eye makeup.

"I'm seriously so sorry...I'm an ass" he said, passing me a towel so I can wipe my eye.

"It was an accident...but get out while I redo this whole mess" I said, pointing to my smudged eyeshadow.

"Girls always want smokey eye...how much smokier can you get, am I right?"

I send him a look, "Get out before I make your hair smokey...with a lighter." 

He laughed to himself and left the bathroom. I skipped a couple of songs on my playlist before finding one that was up to my liking, and began the whole process over again.