"STILL HOTTER THAN YOU..."

I was so confused.

Yes, I wanted to live with Calvin. I didn't want to be thousands of miles away. I wanted to be by his side.

But....

On the other hand, we haven't been dating long. We did know each other for a pretty long time before, but I wasn't sure that it's the right time to live together.

Who the fuck am I kidding? It's not!

I sighed, defeated, and sat down on the bed. Calvin was showering right now since it was already 9 in the evening.

We spend the entire day in our pajamas, just watching YouTube and stuff like that. I channel surfed, looking for something to watch. When it landed on the face of the 10th Doctor  I let out a shriek.

"ARE YOU OKAY? YOU  HURT?" Cal asked, running out of the bathroom half naked.

"Yeah. It's just...David Tennant is daddy af" 

"First, DONT EVER SCARE ME lIKE THAT AGAIN. Second, don't call another guy daddy" he said.

"Oh come on, I was just kidding...even though he is" I teased, coming closer to him, and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"If anything Jon Snow is daddy af" he whispered into my ear. I could feel him cringe at what he just said.

"JON SNOW ISNT EVEN A REAL PERSON WHAT THE FUCK CALVIN" 

"STILL HOTTER THAN YOU"

I took a pillow off the bed and started attacking him with it. His towel dropped to his ankles, revealing his..umm...manhood.

I started laughing as he put on underwear and started twirling his towel as if he was about to hit me with it.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare" I said, out of breath.

"'Try me bitch"

"Isn't that a meme?" I asked.

His face went blank.

"OH MY FUCK YOU JUST QUOTED A MEME HOLY SHIT" I burst out laughing again causing Cal to tackle me to the floor.

"We will never speak of this again, okay?" he whispered, getting closer to my face.

I gave him the biggest grin possible. "No promises"

(Yep this was random...)