"Well we've known each other for a while..."

Two days later I flew into Utah. I was sorta nervous because it would be my first time seeing him in person. 

We've gotten to know each other well enough that I can actually call him my best friends.

After getting my bags I called a cab and drove to Cal's house. 

I told him not to bother picking me up because this is supposed to be a relaxing week for him so I didn't want him to worry about having to drive to the airport to get me.

I payed the driver and walked to his front door. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. 

The door opened and I was met with a smiling Calvin.

"Hey cyberbully" I smiled at him softly.

"It's great to finally see all of you" he said as his eyes scanned me from-head-to-toe.

"You too" I said as I felt my cheeks start to burn.

"Well don't just stand there Easton...come in" he said, stepping away from the doorway and I walked in. 

Calvin brought my bag in and put it in his bedroom.

"I thought you're setting the couch up for me" I said.

"Well we've known each other for a while so I thought that it would be okay if we shared a bed...as friends obviously. Unless you don't want to" he said

"No, it's okay. There's no reason why two adult friends couldn't share a bed" I said as I sat on the couch. 

He sat next to me and smiled wider. 

"What you dork?" I asked

"Nothing...it's just I'm really happy to finally meet you in person" he laughed

"Oh my fuck...is Leafyishere actually showing...emotions?" I laughed, adding a fake gasp. 

"You're right, I'm weak now. I have to go kill myself now. Tell my subscribers that I loved them" he said and pretended to shoot himself in the head. 

"You're so fucking cringey Cal, you killing yourself is for the best"