Chapter 2

Junghee Pov
I woke up with my back hurting. I'm use to it, having my body hurt everyday. I went to my bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and change to a white long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans with my white and black Converse and finishing touche is a cap. I went up to the kitchen and saw my appa drunk on the table with bottle of beer. I shrug my shoulders and walked out to a coffee shop near my school. That the only place with me and bts hangout for the first time. I walk in and order bubble tea. Bubble tea is the only thing that makes me happy. It might sound crazy but who care.

I walk out of there and start to walk places my firends use to hangout. I do miss them a lot because they were my only family I had. I just keep walking until I saw something familiar. It was a car pass by like I know that car from somewhere. I just shook off the idea and continue walk to it was night time.

~~~ Night Time ~~~

It's was 9:30 pm and probably my eomma would beat me up. I walk back home and saw the same car from today in front of my house. I walk up and saw the logo of 'JYP Ent' on it. It can be the same company of my brother works. I got out my keys and open the front door. I hear laughter and talking inside. I walk closer and saw the person that I hated the most.

"Mark" I said and they stop talking and saw me.

"Hi junghee." He said and how could he said hi to me for almost 5 year now.

"Junghee say hi back to your brother." My eomma said but I could not say anything.

"Hi" I said low but I think he hear it because he smile.

"Junghee I have good new to tell you!"She said and what good news?

"You are going to live with mark till you finish high school." She said happy maybe because she doesn't have to see me.

"Are you happy?" She ask and Mark smile.

"Whatever, when I will be leaving this house?" I said cold and Mark smile disappear. "As long I'm leaving here, i don't care who taking care of me."

"You will be leaving tomorrow morning." Mark said and I got up left without saying anything.

I went to my room and start to pack my stuff so I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I don't have a lot thing so I just need one big luggage and a small one. I kinda off feel bad for Mark because he still doesn't know about our parents abusing me when he left and has to get my cold and rude attitude. I finished packing and went off to sleep.

~~~ Next Morning ~~~

I got up and did my morning routine. Again I wear a long sleeve shirt with white jeans. I walk upstairs and saw my whole family having breakfast even my appa.

"Oh honey come here and have breakfast with us." My eomma said and I just have to follow or I will probably die.

"Here sit next to me and I made your favorite breakfast." She said and I just sat down and ate one pancake.

"So Mark how are you? Everything okay?" My appa said and again Mark smile.

"Yeah everything okay. I just need this year to finish high school." He said and I roll my eyes. My eomma saw me grab my arm under the table and dig her nail in my skin.

"Mark please take care of your sister for us." She said and dig in deeper until blood start to fall.

"I will don't worry." He said and I got up and went to my room so I could put a Band-Aid.

I finish putting a band aid and grab my luggage and head upstairs. I saw them outside and one man grab my luggage put in the car.

"Honey give eomma a hug." She said but I ignore it and got on the car. Few seconds later Mark got on and the driver start to drive away.