Chapter 41

Junghee Pov
I woke up and look around. I was in a different room with Yuna beside me. I look at the time to read 7:00. I got up and walk to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower. When I was finish, I brush my teeth and dry my hair. I tire my hair into a ponytail. I grab a light blue jean with a white croptop. Also I wear my white hightop vans. I had a extra backbag in my closet. I look at myself if I was okay. I cover up Yuna and kiss her cheek. I walk out of the room heading to the living room. Sofia, Minghao, and Vernon were there.

"I'm leaving now, don't forget Sofia." I said ahead to the door.

"I'm going with you." Vernon said but I stop him.

"No, you're staying here. Plus I have to pick up some stuff." I said and Sofia look at me. "Sorry Sofia but I love you. Bye."

I close the door and run down the stairs. I had to get some money from the bank than get the car from a building. I didn't wanted to ask Yoon-mi for more information. I still have time to get to Yoon-mi place and get to school on time.

~~~ Yoon-mi apartment ~~~

I was outside of her apartment knocking on her door. Moment later she open the door.

"Junghee." She said and smile.

"Here the money, it's 10,000. Don't ask and the car is right there." I give her a box full of money and point the car. Yoon-mi look at me shock.

"What?" I ask her.

"Where did you get the money from? That alot of money you know." She said and I laugh.

"I save up and the government is give me money each months since the accident of my parents." I said

"Oh, anyways let me hide this than we can go. Wait for a moment." She said and walk back inside. I wait outside and look at around. It's beautiful for sure.

"Let go." She said and drag me. We walk down the street and waited for a bus to come.

A bus came and both me and yoonmi got on. We pay and seat down in front. There weren't alot of people. Few minutes, we got off and walk to school. We arrived and yoonmi somehow disappear. I try to look for her and I saw her with tao.

I was about to leave but Eunah called my name. I walk to her.

"Junghee, Mark is looking for you." She said and I remember what happen yesterday.

"For what? Did he tell you?" I ask

"Ani, but he did tell me if I saw you, to tell you that he looking for you." She said and I nodded.

"Thanks, see you later." I said before leaving her.

I continue walking and heading to mine class. I still don't know if, they're going to ask me millions of question. I really don't wanted to answer any of their question. Why is my life so difficult?

I walk in my class and nobody was there expect other student. I walk to my table and seat down. I took out my notebook and started to draw. Moment later, Mark came in with jb and jinyoung. Mark noticed me and walk up to me.

"Junghee let's talk." He said and before I had a chance to speak. He grab my hand and drag me out. We're walking to the rooftop. Once we were there, he face me.