Chapter 30

"Junghee try this dress while eunah you try this dress. Go now. I'll wait for you outside here." Sofia said and Me and Eun-ah walk to the changing room.

So right now am I at the mall with sofia, eunah, and yoon-mi. Apparently sofia came to got7 dorm really early and got7 was already ready to go out. Jackson let her in and I was in my room with eunah and bella still sleeping. She came in and throw water on top of us expect Bella. I woke up right away and want to kill her but I forgot that we were going to the mall today. Eun-ah text yoon-mi and before we came here we drop off Bella at school. We had breakfast outside and yoon-mi came when we were having breakfast. Yoon-mi and sofia already had the list where to go. While eunah and I were being drag by them. Right now I'm trying out my 20 dress already while eunah in here 15. I'm not surprised. This is our six store and it's been seven hours already. I finish changing and I came out.

"Turn around." I did slowly. "Nope here try these two."

"Sofia I'm tired and I'm hungry." I said While I grab the dresses.

"We will eat after you change into these." She said and Eun-ah came out and the dress look beautiful on her.

"Turn around please." She said what the fuck? She didn't even said please to me!

"It look perfect and beautiful. The dress isn't too Sexy or show alot of skin either. Mark will love it so much he will faint for sure." Wait what. "We are taking this."

"Wait what!" I said and them two look at me.

"What? You need to look in your best. Plus we all need to show jihye who will be the queen." Sofia said and I roll my eyes. "Go change."

Aish, I should of brought my sister. But she will be the same like sofia. I change into both of them and sofia said no too both of the dress. To be honest all of the dresses she pick weren't bad or ugly looking. I actually like one but that witch said no. Sofia went to pay eunah dress while we wait outside.

"Do you know where yoon-mi went? She been gone for two hours now." I ask eunah. She shrug her shoulders.

"Don't know, the only thing I heard from her was getting some jewelry or makeup." She said and I nodded. Sofia came out and we walk to the nears food court.

"Chinese, Japanese, or korean food?" Sofia ask us. Eun-ah and I look at each other.

"Japanese food." We said and she chuckled. We walk to the Japanese restaurant and a man waiter came to us.

"Follow me please." He said and we follow him to a table of four. We seat down and waiter help eunah. I was surprise but smirk. Sofia look at me and mouth 'don't junghee'. I took out my phone from my pocket and unlock my phone and went to my Carmen. I took two photos and place my phone in the table. He give us the menu and look through the food. While eunah was looking at the menu and the waiter keep looking at eunah. I snap another photo.

"Can I have, Tonkotsu and Norimak please." Sofia said and he snap of out and start to write it down.

"Can I have, Kake Soba and Momo and Brown rice." I said and give him my menu back.

"Umm.... can I have, Tanuki Soba and Katsudon." Eun-ah look at the waiter and give him the menu back. He took the menu and he touch eunah hand and you know me. I snap a picture and smirk. Sofia saw me and kick my leg under the table. I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't yell from pain.

"Anything else?" He ask and not looking at us but to Eun-ah. If mark was here, that boy would be gone to the other world.

"Um yes, for side dish can we have Takuan, Rakkyo, Beni Shoga, and Nozawana." Sofia said give him the menu back.