Chapter 28

"Junghee we are here." Jeunguk said and I pick up sofia head. Hongseob and jeunguk carry sofia out of the car. I got off and look at seventeen dorm.

"Cory.... ummm... thank for helping me." I said

"No problem junghee. I know how much sofia is too you but I hope that someday will could meet and talk about few things." He said

"Sure, you have my number just call me." I said and turn to walk back. "Kisu and Jinhang I have forgiven you. I hope that it wouldn't happen again and try to find a girlfriend who accept their friends also."

"Junghee thank you for forgiven us." Kisu said and I smile.

"No problem. After all I still see our friendship will always be strong." I said "Have a good night 24k."

I walk to the door and told hongseob and jeunguk to go back and I could take care for sofia on my own. They refuse but they left. I took out my keys and place it in the key hold and unlock the door. I turn on the light and saw no one.

"They haven't return yet." I said and carry sofia to the couch. I walk to the kitchen and grab some water and towel. I walk back to sofia and clean off the blood. I was really focus that someone touch me and I hit their stomach and twist with hand.

"Junghee stop. It me S.coups." I let go and return back to sofia.

"What happen to sofia?" Woozi said

"Her ex kidnap her and try to kill her. But couldn't because I stop him from doing it." I said and face them.

"You went alone." Jun said and I shook my head. "Than who else."

"I need to get some help from 24k." I said

"The friends who betray you for their girlfriends." Wonwoo said and I nodded.

"Why did you get their help and not ours." S.coups said and I sigh.

"You guys always protect us and keep a eye on us. I didn't want to bother you guys because I know you guys have your own business to take out of. I didn't want to bother you guys anymore. So I decided to call them." I said

"But your not a bother to us junghee. Your like a sister to us." Dino said

"Their some stuff you have to change to protect others." I said "Also I'm moving back to my brother dorm."

"What!" They yell

"What do you mean." Vernon said

"Junghee you said your not moving back to them because you wanna to leave their lives." Seunggwan said

"You promise junghee. A promise shouldn't be break." Joshua said

"But this time I have too. We made a deal if their willing to help me out." I said

"And what was the deal junghee." Mingyu ask

"They were willing to help if I move back the next day." I said "I guess it also time Mingyu. The Winter dnace is in two day and the deal with jihye will be final this Sunday. Remember if I loss I have to leave seoul and change different school. I went to spend the last few days with my brother." I said hoping they are understanding.

"Okay but we will follow you junghee. If you loss we will go with you." Jeonghan said and I ran up to him and hug him.

"No wonder your the eomma of this family." I said

"Junghee be quiet." He said and I smile.

"I should getting going. Hoshi can you take sofia to the room. She will be staying here." I said