Chapter 20

~~~ Junghee Dream ~~~

I open my eyes and saw I wasn't in my room but somewhere else. I got up right way and look around. I saw that I was in a basement. I walk around and look to see if I could remember anything.

"Huh? Where am I? I never seen this place?"

"It's because we haven't show you or anybody else.... Junghee." I turn around to see...

"Jimin?"

"The one and only Park Jimin." He smirk and came closer.

"What am I doing here? Where are the other? Where my family and friends?" I throw out questions.

"Well your siblings are paying the price and what friends. The only friends you have are us." What price? What is he talking about?

"What are you trying to say jimin." I ask

"Can't tell but you can see with your own eyes junghee. Come follow me. You wouldn't miss it for nothing." I follow him as he walk out. We walk upstairs and strength across to the back door. "Come on or we will miss it."

"Look jimin it's not the time to pla--- MARK" I saw my own brother laying down with blood around him. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yell out and ran to Mark.

"Mark please don't died on me. Please I need you." I cry out my tears and I felt someone pick me up and throw me across the room.

"Bea don't cry over him. He was useless for you. You have me and only me." I glare at Jungkook but I stop when I saw my sister with Suga and Jhope.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I ran to Seohyun but Jimin stop me. "PARK JIMIN LET ME GO! HEY LET ME GO! SEOHYUN."

"Sorry junghee but sooner or later they had to pay the price." Rap monster walk out with a GUN.

"Ani... ani... ani please I'm begging you don't. They are my only family." I said. "Please."

"There nothing you could do. It was a order." He said

"Who is it?" I coldy ask

"Jeon Jungkook." He said and shot my sister. I feel down and look at my sister and brother laying down dead.

"MARK"

"SEOHYUN"

~~~ End Of Dream ~~~

"Mark, Seohyun." I got up when someone was shaking me.

"Are you okay?" I saw Sofia and she wipe away my sweat.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said

"I know you well. Now tell what was your dream?"

"The only thing I saw was that Bts was there with Mark and Seohyun. Jimin came in and took me to their backyard and that moment I saw Mark laying down with blood around him. Later on Suga and Jhope had my sister and Rap monster shot her. They kill my only family and the more surprising was that the order came from jungkook." I said