Chapter 7

~~~ Two weeks later ~~~

"Okay class our trip is in four days. We need to prepare for our belongings and other emergency things. Junghee and yoon-mi already plan out our trip and they will explain everything to us. Jihye already has your partner and there no excuses okay. Girl's come up here explain everything to us." Mr Lee said and

Yoon-mi and I came to the front and pull on the power point.

"Okay so first we are going to two different places. One is camping for six days and going to a amusement park for the last day. In the camping we will do many fun activity like running, races, and cooking challenges." I said half what we were going to do.

"But mostly we will do races with each other's. At the end of each challenges and races you will get price or tickets to go in the amusement park but there only five free tickets for all rides. Your partner will be chosen by jihye. We will explain more details during the trip......... now jihye tell everybody who with who." Yoon-mi said and we walk back to our seat and wait for her.

"Okay now first Sehun will be my partner.

D.O - Kai
Lay - Suho
Xiumin - Chen
Kris - Tao
Chanyeol - Beakhyun
Luhan - Yugyeom
Mark - Jackson
Jb - Jr
Bambam - Youngjae

And yoon-mi with bitch oops I mean junghee." She said and I roll my eyes.

"Keep your damn mouth shut will you. No one want to hear you voice." I said and standing up to leave the class. "Mr Lee I have to go the........ the...... the principal office."

"Yeah you can but come later to get your missing work." He said and I nodded. I walk out and head to a room that I find last week.

I walk in and seat down where a guitar was and start to play Thousand years ( start playing the video on up). I close my eyes and just get out all of my angry out. This is one way to get my angry out. Jr said to find a way to get ruin of my angry or saddens. I finish and open my eyes to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun in front of me.

"What do you want?" I ask and put my guitar in the stan.

"Hey you never told us you can play the guitar?" Baekhyun said and I roll my eyes.

"Well none of ya ask or told me if I could play any instrument. Did you?" I said and i got up and walk where the piano was.

"So you find this place or someone show you? I never seen this place before?" Chanyeol ask

"Umh no I find this place by myself. The things you see I bought from home or class that I ask teacher for. This place is where I could get my angry and saddens away or keep me away from fighting with jihye. But almost form jihye........ I come here if jihye try to start a fight or we fight for a bit I come here." I said and play some notes on the piano. "What are you guys doing here anyways?"

"Oh we got out of class to look for you and also to leave that boring class." Chanyeol said and I laugh. "What are you doing here and not at the principal office?"

"I'm about to go there but before I go there, I want to come here." I said

"Well we will be going now and we promise to not tell anyone about this place." Baekhyun said and I nodded.

"You better if not I will make you pay." I said and they ran out like chicken. I stay here for couples minutes before get up and walk to the principal office.

~~~~ Lunch Time ~~~~

"Junghee just do it for me!!!!" Bambam said like the ten time already.