Chapter 46

~~~ One Week Later ~~~

"Can we trust you to stay by yourself?" I nodded my head for the tenth time.

"Yes, you all can go without any worried? Maybe a little." I said as I look Seohyun and Mark.

Some how Girl Generation, Exo, and Got7 are going to China and Hong Kong for three days. Got7 are going to Hong Kong to do a Tv show. While Exo and Girl Generation are doing one in China. They discover this just few hours ago and I am not surprised. Why? Well they're idol and idols always travel. Also that give me time to think about the bts and family issue well. Sure seventeen will follow them and won't bother me. Maybe Sofia.

"When are you guys leaving?"

"Today at night. We we'll come back on Monday night." Mark said as he father his stuff.

"Also no skipping school. I let you off today, only today." Gosh sure Seohyun loves to ruin things.

"If you do, I'll ask Sofia to talk to you. Understood."

"Yeah Yeah, I know." I roll my eyes at Seohyun.

"We are leaving now. Don't forget to feed and walk coco. Also be careful and don't. And I mean don't go anywhere or hangout with those boys. Got it." Like I was.

"Yes sir." I said and walk to the door.

"Have a nice flight and come back home safe and sound."

"Shouldn't we say that to you."

"Nope" I said and help them with their bags. Not really help because we were close enought to the door. I open the door for them and we all went downstairs.

Fans were there. I didn't want to go out but I had too. We walk out and guard help us. I smile and wave at the fans. Mark and Seohyun kiss my cheek before getting on. I didn't move until they left. Guards follow me to entrance of company but before that. I took some pictures with them and grab some of their gifts even though I'm not allow too. But being me, I didn't give a shit. 20 minutes pass and I had to go in because one staff told me so. The only reason they're doing it because of my scandal with brother. Like ewww, do fans really think that way? I head upstairs because I left coco alone and the dorm door open also.

~~~ At Night ~~~

"Geurea wolf maega wolf awoo......... nan neukdaego neon minyeo, geurea wolf maege wolf awooo." Yes ladies and gentlemen. I'm singing Exo new song. It's has a nice beat espcaillay when Chanyeol say "Chogiwa". Hey I am alone and there nothing to do expect studying. Which I prefer dancing and singing to kpop songs. My phone rang and I left the kitchen because I was cooking some romane. I grab my phone and saw yoonmi and Eunah texted me 15 minutes ago. Oops.

Yoon-mi:
Aye what are you doing? Are you okay? Nothing has happen to you yet? Sorry for asking but I'm worried. Any who.... I am just letting you know I'm going with Exo to China. Probably right now you're mad or confused on why. Tao just want me to be safe and thought leaving me alone, well be a horrible idea. So I decided to leave with him. Don't be angry please. Have to go now. Bye hee.