Chapter 4

Junghee Pov
I'm here at school again but this time I came to school early because I just had to be alone sometime. I'm in class alone hearing my music and thinking of some stuff to do later on. I had my eyes closed and humming to the music. Until someone slam their book to the table. I open my eyes and saw jihye and two other girl. Guessing their friends.

"What the heck you want? Can't you see I'm busy here." I said and standing up and crossing my arms.

"We don't care that you are busy but to make you pay. What you did yesterday." She said and her friend grab my arm pull me to the rooftop.

"Did your dumb brain forget that nobody ever touch me that includes you too and your friends." I said and already had my hand in a fist.

"You need to know some stuff about this school and teach you a lesson too. Because last time I let you off but this time I'm not." She said and stroug my shoulders. "And also we need to gave you a punishment."

The two girl behind pull my hair and push me to the wall. Jihye came to up to me and was about to slap me. But I got up quickly and push her to the wall making her yell in pain. The other two girl ran away and calling for help. I start to walk away but before that jihye said something.

"I will make you pay and make your life miserable." She said and I continue to walk. Everybody start to come and craw the hall ways. Luckily I made to class and got7 ran to the room like fan were after them.

"Where were you?"

"Did you know how worry we were?"

"Mark made us walk to different places and call your name like crazy!"

"Jr. made us skip our breakfast to look for you. And I'm hungry you know."

"Guys please low your voice everybody is looking at us." I said and exo and yoon-mi were looking us.

"Sorry." They apologize and turn to me again.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm used to do this. At my old school I did this all the time so get used to it. And here take this I know that jr will make you guys skip breakfast." I said and handle them some food.

"Gomabseubnida." They said and I smile but quickly frown.

"I saw you smile....... don't hide it keep on. You look cute while smiling." Youngjae said and I blush when he said I'm cute. Nobody told me that I was cute. He quickly realized what he said.

"Your welcome and you also look cute and handsome when you smile." I said and walk away. I saw him blush a little and I smile a little bit.

I feel like someone was having a eye on and I ignore it. The bell rang and the teacher start to talk about the school tip that we will have in couple of weeks. The door open and jihye walk in with a security guard behind her.

"Sorry to bang in but we need to talk with junghee tuan for a moment please." He said and got7, Exo and yoon-mi looks up and look at me.

"Sure junghee can you go out please and when you come back please just returned without making noises." Mr Lee said and I nodded. I start to walk to the door away making jihye to walk with me.

"Okay now what happen when you two where in the rooftop?" He said and I was about to speak but jihye beat me in to it.

"I was up there doing my business when junghee came up to me and push me to the wall making me yell in pain. I don't why she did........ when I never did anything to her yet." She said and the yet hit me.

"What! No she lying....... I came to school early because I had to talk to my teacher first but end up being pull by her and her friends. They took me to the rooftop to beat me up but that never happen because I defended myself." I said and half telling the truth.