Chapter 55

Junghee Pov
"Junghee get ready, we're leaving in 5 minutes." I nodded and look at my hands.

I let my hair loss and apply lip balm. I look at myself. I'm wearing my black dress which jongsuk bought for me today. I put on my necklace and my mother necklace. I walk out of my room and head to where got7 was. They all wore black suits.

"Let go, they are waiting for us." Jb said

Mark and Seohyun are already at the place where my mother was having her funeral. Also where Sofia is at. We walk out and head downstairs. Quiet like the wind. The van was waiting outside. Nobody was outside and maybe they will be there. Yugyeom let me go inside first. Bambam and yugyeom were next to me. I lay my head on bambam shoulder. Yugyeom cover my legs with blanket. Jb was driving. I play with my hand as we heading to the place.

You might be wondering why I'm not with Mark or Seohyun. Seohyun wanted me to rest because I was just discharge from the hospital today. I wasn't going to miss my mom funeral. Today will be the only time I'll see her before she goes when Sofia is at. Also reports are going to ask why I wasn't there.

We arrived and I was right. Reporters were outside like any other funeral. Also other idols were coming. I got off and the moment I step out. Reporters were point there cameras towards me. We walk to the entrance. Lucky they couldn't yell or ask question. Peace was all I wanted from them. I walk inside and some idols bow to me. Got7 went to there area. I walk up to Seohyun and Mark. Both of them had red eyes. They both were wearing a black hanbot. You might also wondering, why I'm not. Because it take a long time to get them on your side. And They had their since yesterday. I notice that floral wreaths were around the room and outside. Seohyun hug me.

"Be strong junghee. Don't cry." She whisper and I touch my cheek. It was wet. "Don't cry."

That didn't help and I started to cry. Mark hug us. Three of us were already crying. I don't know when I'll stop crying.

"Mark, Seohyun. Tell me that mom isn't dead but alive. She still alive. Please." I said between my crying.

"Mom is in a better place. She with Sofia. They will protect you from up there." Mark said and I cry more.

I might be a crybaby right now. But just in a week another person I love is dead. Mark broke the hug and told me to go with jongsuk. I went to jongsuk and he hug me. He told me to sit down. I look over the guests. Super Junior, shinee, 2pm, Miss A, f(x), Exo and some actor where here. Also yoonmi, Eunah, and Bella were here. Got7 were sitting right behind me. My appa was next to me. Few moment later, my aunt and uncle came in and right behind them BAP and Yuna came in. Uncle and BAP went with seohyun and mark. While aunt came to me. Jongsuk let go and let my aunt hug me.

I cry in my aunt arms. She smoothed my hair and hug me tight. I didn't want to let her go because some how her hug remind me of my mom.

"Junghee, your eomma is in a better place. Okay? Youbhave to fight through this like you did with Sofia. Remember you have me. Remember you have a daughter. Yuna need you to be strong. If your mother was here. She will say the same thing. Don't let this hurt you." Aunt said and I nodded. Zelo came with Yuna in his arm. Yuna was also wearing a black dress. I grab Yuna and carry her. I sat down and buried Yuna head in my neck.

Jongsuk let my aunt sit next me and he move to the other side. Uncle patted my head before sitting down next to aunt. Yuna started to play with my hair. Moment later the actually funeral started.

End Of Funeral

The funeral ended and we give out some food for the guest. Yuna was still with me as aunt wanted me to calm down. I enter the room where Mark and Seohyun were at. Yuna walk to Seohyun. Seohyun look at Yuna before hugging her. I look at the picture of my mom. I walk and bow three time. I stay in knees and pray a little bit. I got up and walk to mark. Mark wipe my tears and kiss my cheek. I try to smile but it came out like a fake smile. I grab Yuna hand and walk out. We walk out of the place. I wanted to breath some fresh air. I let Yuna play around for a moment. She has been still since the morning and probably want to play.