Chapter 37

Junghee Pov
Right now, I'm with Yuna and my aunt sitting down in a table. Everybody else were talking about who knows what. Mr Lee Soo man came after I arrived. Well let say he was happy. I also notice Super Junior, fx, and shinee were here also. B.A.P and Got7 are the only ones who came from another entertainment.

"Junghee talk to your appa. Before I enter the place, he want me to know if you were coming. He has been waiting for you for 17 year now. Go talk to him." Auntie said and I look down to Yuna. Yuna was sleeping because she still didn't had her nap.

"Auntie, it's isn't time yet. Or either the right place." I said and hug Yuna. My aunt sigh and drink her wine.

~~~ Two Hours pass ~~~

I'm super bored and just want to leave right now. Fx, shinee, and super junior left because they had another schedule to attempt. I'm sitting in the couch and haven't move these past hours. Yuna is awake and is playing with Zelo and Jackson.

"Junghee go talk to him. He has been waiting for you to talk to him since this start. Please go honey." And my auntie has been trying to convince me also.

"But aunt, I can---"

"You're talking to him and it's finally." Aunt cut me and pull me up and drag me toward him. Mr Lee was talking to Exo manager. He notice us and ask him to leave.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Lee." Aunt said and bow toward him. He smile and face me.

"Hello Mr Lee." I said without bowing to him. His smile disappear and aunt notice and pinch my ear.

"Och auntie." I said and aunt let go.

"I'm sorry for her behavior. Anyways I'm letting you two to talk. Junghee be nice toward your dad." Auntie said and left. I start to curse to myself.

Either of us said anything for a good 10 minutes. Until he started.

"Junghee how you been these years." He ask and I shrug my shoulder.

"I'm not gonna lie but it hasn't been great." I said because first he my----- never mind.

"Oh." He said and we being to be quiet again. I started to feel awkward and uncomfortable with the silence.

"If you don't have anything else to say. I better leave now." I said because I wasn't going to stand this awkwardness anymore. He look at me and hold my shoulder.

"Junghee, sweetie we need to talk." He said and I took off his hand off of my shoulder.

"We have nothing to say. I'm tired of hearding lie all over again. I bet your not my dad and just want to pretend and soon leave me alone." I said and I try to walk away but he grab my hand.

"The only reason why I made this party to see you and talk to you about our relationships as father and daughter." He said as I pull away my hand. But he once again grab my hand.

"LET GO OF ME." I yell and everybody look at us. Seohyun and Mark came over and Mark push me over.

"What are you doing to my sister Mr Lee Soo man?" Mark ask with anger and confused.

"Mr Lee what going on here." Seohyun ask and I could see that she holding on her anger. Auntie came over and push away Mark.