Chapter 31

"Excuse me." I look up and saw a man. I got up from the ground and bow to him.

"Yes?" I ask confuse.

"Don't you remember me?" He ask and I look at him closely and it hit me. It's seohyun manager.

"Oh yeah your my sister manager right?" I ask

"Yes and I want to ask why were you sleeping outside here. You could of come in." He said and yeah I did sleep outside but not too long.

"Oh, the guards don't let me in because they think am I a SASAENG fan." I said and yell 'sasaeng' loud so they could look over here.

"But they should let you in. Your the CEO daughter. The president even said to all of our employees to respect you and even let you in anytime." He said and I froze.

"Does all of the artists know about me." I ask and he shake his head.

"No but they do know that the president does have a daughter. Only the employees know your name but the artists don't." He said and I nodded. I should be telling seohyun sooner before he does.

"Are you here to visit your sister?" He ask

"No, I'll be leaving now but don't tell her I was here. Please?" I ask him and he nodded.

"I'll do anything from you. Goodbye Miss Lee Junghee." He said and bow in 90 degree. Oh no, this isn't right.

"Umm bye." I said and left right away. I didn't look back and continue to walk.

This isn't good. Why. I don't even know my appa like how he is? What he likes? Or does he has a family apart from me? Also he doesn't even know me. He knows my name and who are my siblings. Other than that, he doesn't know what I like or what kind of firends I hangout with. He will basically hate me if he find out. I don't  even want to know what his reaction gonna be. And I don't want him to change me. If it didn't work for Mark either going work for him. If he doesn't like who am I it better to not have appa. Why do I care? Maybe he a jerk and just act like a warm-hearted person in front people. Or he is? Never mind that, I just need to go home and get ready for school and hope it's goes well.

~~~ Got7 Dorm ~~~

I walk to my room and change in there. When I arrived none of them with here and school start in like 5 minutes. I was spacing off during the bus that miss my stop twice. Which I had to wait for the next stop. But lucky when I got off and ran so quickly that I almost trip over but didn't.

I finish changing and I grab my bag and ahead out. I took the stairs case instead of the elevator. I went out of the building and check the time and I was late again. I ran down the street and taking short cuts to get to school faster. I arrived but the gate was close. I walk behind the school and jump over the gate. I walk inside and look around to see if any teacher was out here walking. I ahead upstairs to the second level where my class was. I look through the window and saw that they were working but Mr Lee wasn't inside. I walk to the door, that was at the back of the class where kris, Tao, and xiumin were sitting at. Actually we have to door, one up front, and the other at back. I open the door slowly and open wide open so I could fit. No body notice expect them three. I put my finger in my lips to tell them to keep quiet. They nodded and try to cover me. I close the door and look up to see everybody still working. I move closer to them.

"Can you guys help me?" I whisper to them.

"Sure but in exchange for." Kris said

"And I'll cover you guys when you skip and buy your lunches today." I said and they though about before nodded. Xiumin and Tao got up and walk up the class.