Chapter 35

Junghee Pov
I was walking to class and I heard noises coming from our class. I start to walk faster. I look through the window and saw jihye and yoon-mi arguing. Yoon-mi was walking to the door but jihye stop her was about to slap her. But I walk in and grab her hand. She look surprise and I had my poke face. Yoon-mi looks at me, shock. Everybody was shock and surprised.

"It's hasn't been a day and you're start a fight. Am I not surprised." I said as I hold her hand tight. She try to get her hand out but I hold it tighter.

"Let go junghee. You're hurting me." She whine and I let go. She hold her hand and face me.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at Busan right now. Why are you here? The rule was whoever lose the----"

"Whoever lose they have to leave seoul for good. Yeah I do understand but there some paper I had to pick. Today is my last day and this time, I'm actually leaving. And you would have to see my face ever again. Unless you go and visit Busan." I said and look over to them.

"Am I not planning to stay long. I'm just here to talk with Mr Lee then I'm leaving." I said to them and walk to my seat. Mark and yoon-mi went back to their seats and jihye just stand there looking dumb. Few moment later Mr Lee walk in with the principal. I got up and walk over to them.

"Oh Miss Tuan, why are you late?" Mr Lee ask

"I came here to pick up my transfer paper. Am I moving to a different school for personal reason." I said as Mr Kim jump.

"Ohh if that the case, I'll tell Miss Song to prepared your transfer paper." Mr Kim said and bow.

"Well, I'll just wait at the front office. I'll leave now." I said as I bow to both of them.

"Before you leave, we actually have the true results for the queen." Mr Kim said and jihye and the rest got up.

"What!" They said mostly yell. I didn't say nothing because I was shock. Jihye came over to us.

"What do you mean?" She ask frustrated.

"It's look like someone broke through my office and switch the results. But luckily I had cameras in around my office and caught the student. Now they are paying by detention." He said as jihye back away.

"Mr Kim tell us who actually won." Mark ask and Mr Kim nodded his head.

"The winner is Miss Junghee Tuan." I jump and grab the card and read the results.

The winner queen is Miss Junghee Tuan.

Votes Total:

▪Junghee - 250

▪Jihye - 130

"It's can't be true." Jihye said as she was behind me. I face her and read her face expression. She was terrified and uneasy. Did she cheat?

"Jihye?" I said and her face turn pale instantly.

"By any chance did you exchange the voting, so you could've of won?" I ask jihye as she look terrify.

"Ummm, no. Have can you be sure. You don't have proof." She said as she moves back.

"Proof? Of course I have proof. You heard Mr Kim said he already have caught the person who broke into his office." I said as I move closer to her. Jihye hit a desk which was behind her and I was up to her face.