Chapter 13

A/n: This chapter will be Mark Pov. It will start where junghee ran away from them and they are trying to look for her but can't. Again this chapter will be only Mark Pov ^.^

Mark Pov
"Aish this girl never listen to us, does she." Jackson said. Right now we are looking for junghee. Exo and SNSD are doing the same but different area.

"Ahhh this is her third time running away for us. I don't get her." I said and walking back to the dorm. It's 2 in the morning and we have school tomorrow I mean this morning.

"She even told us before any of this happen. Remember." Yugyeom said

~~~ Flashback ~~~

"Mark I have to tell you something. Same goes to you guys." Junghee said and sat next to mark and yugyeom.

"What it sis." Mark said and holding her hands.

"Okay, when you see me spacing out or not paying attention is because there something on my mind that I can't get ruin of. Second if you see me running away from you guys or exo because I saw someone or someone threatened me to stay away from you or keep you guys safe. Third this is way important that the other two, whoever I repeat WHOEVER I'm talking or see me fighting don't get involved. I'm the only one who can't stop them from hurting you guys. I am just saying this because I that feeling that one day. I'll disappear and not come back. What I'm saying if that day come and see me going with them don't try to stop me because it's going to make things difficult for me." She said with a serious face.

"You promise to me that you wouldn't cross paths with me and them or even stopping stuff that have to happen." She said.

"We promise." We said and hug her.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

"I remember but I still worried over her yugyeom." I said and walk inside my room. I lay down and watch my phone hoping she will call me. Jackson walk in and sat down next to me.

"Hyung don't worry so much. You saw with your own that she could protect herself without no one who can do it." He said and I set up straight and look at him for a moment before sighing.

"Your right maybe I shouldn't worry too much for her. But after I hear that guy say she was rape I can't stop thinking that could happen again or could happen today." I couldn't let that happen again. She doesn't need to suffer anymore.

"Shh hyung everything going to be okay just look at the bright side." He said and what could be the bright side?

"Jackson just go to sleep we have school later on." I said and lay back down. I hear jackson sigh and went to his bed and lay down.

'Junghee I hope your okay and a safe place to sleep.'

~~~ Next Morning ~~~

I got up early and went to school early. I didn't felt like going to class so I went up to the rooftop were junghee basically goes. I lay down next to the edge and close my eyes. The only thing I could've think was when me and junghee were having a great time back home.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

"Oppa can we please go watch the movie...... it's the new movie I wanna to watch since it came out." Junghee whined for a movie that we already watch like the hundreds time.