Chapter 50

Mark Pov

"Junghee you can't skip anymore. You already have miss four days. Close enought to being a week." I said to junghee who was on her phone. I grab her phone and she look at me.

"Give it back. You're not paying for it." She said and something isn't right about her.

"See this is what I'm talking about. You have change alot. You have been drinking these pass days. You are always out and coming back the next morning. Your attitude and behavior have change alot since Sofia death. It's like you went back to your old self. Junghee this isn't you." I said and junghee stare at me. Her look are like before. Cold, heartless, ignorant.

"You are right. I'm my old self and I like my old self. It's better this way. I wouldn't bother nobody and I'll live my life like before. Skipping school, drinking, having the time of my life. Unlike someone, who waste their teens years for training." She said as she got up and walk to the door.

"Keep the phone. It will be much better to ignore yours calls and everybody else. You guys always bother me anyway." She said as she shut the door. I sigh and fell back to the couch.

"Why are you so difficult? Why did you had to change out of the blue?" I said and I look her phone.

I open it and went to her contacts. She had nobody number expect seventeen and Sofia. Why would you keep someone number if they're dead? I went to her gallery. All of the picture are her, Sofia, and some of us. But mostly Sofia photos.

"How can you move on if you have picture of them?" I said as look through all of their picture. Junghee was always smiling in every picture. Now she like a stone without any emotion. I turn off her phone and got up.

It's time that someone talks to junghee. I know who.

~~~ Outside of Building ~~~

215......216........ finally 217. I knock on the door waiting for somebody to open it. Moment later, someone open it.

"May I help you." A short guy said and I clear my throat.

"Does S.coups live here?" I ask and another guy came.

"Yes he does. Come in." He said and his voice is deep. I walk inside and I saw more guys. I guess I'm at the right place.

"Hyung someone is looking for you." The guy with the deep voice yell. One guy came to the living room. Probably s.coups.

"Mark what are you doing here? Has something happen?" He ask and u nodded. "Come and sit."

I sit in the couch. I sigh and ruff my hair. I look at him.

"I need your help. I need all of you guys help?" I said and he had a confused face.

"On what?" He ask

"With junghee. She has change alot." I said

"What do you mean? Sure we can help but the only one who will junghee listen is Sofia. But she isn't here right now?" One guy said and I think he is Jun. I stare at them shock.

"Wait you still don't know what happen to Sofia?" I said shock and they all look at us confused.

"What? What happen to Sofia noona." I look at the next to me. I guess he is dino. I sigh once again.