Chapter 38

Sofia Pov (Same Day where junghee visit them at night)
"Jun I'll come back. I'm running to the store for moment." I yell as I was putting on my shoes. Jun and Minghao came out.

"We're coming also." Minghao said and I nodded. Us three left the dorm. Jun drove us to the store while we were driving there. I receive two massages.

Woohyun oppa:
Sofia I know you're not going to read my massage but be careful. Old enemies are coming back. Please be safe. I love you

Oh okay? Awkward I guess. But what he mean old enemies? All of my enemies are in China and the USA.

Unknown:
Sofia Kim don't be surprise to see. We miss you and hope we could be together like before.

Okay woohyun better not be joking around with these massage. Probably it's Myungsoo or hoya.

"Sofia we have arrived." Jun said and I nodded. I got off and head to the front door. Minghao grab a cart.

"Okay let spilt up. You two get house and cleaning supplies while I get some food and drinks. We will meet in the meat section. Okay." I said

"Okay but be careful." Jun said and drag Minghao. I laugh and went to the vegetable section.

Umm let grab some carrot, brocoli, spinach, tomato, cabbage, and bell pepper because these boys need to eat some health food. After I grab all of them, I head to get some rice, beans, and few stuff. So I could cook some home made food. I didn't choose alot of food because some of the boys are picky eaters. (I really don't know??)

I went to the fruit section, so I could grab some fruit for me. While I picking some fruit, someone has been following me around the store, the whole time. I quickly some fruit and head to meat section. I stop one more time before turning around half and saw he/she still following me.

"What if it's woohyun?" I said to myself. I turn around but a hand grab mine hand and drag me to a section. He/she cover my mouth.

"Shh, you need to leave Sofia." I was right. It's woohyun. I pull away his hand and look at him.

"Why? What are you trying to say." I said confused. I wasn't that bright like junghee but I know how to get away faster than junghee.

"What I'm trying to say that Bts are coming and are going to kil---" woohyun didn't finish because Jun punch him in the face. Minghao hide me behind him.

"Woohyun you have 5 second to leave before I beat the hell out of you." Jun said and woohyun got up. He face Jun and I went in between them.

"Not here. Look woohyun whatever you trying to say better be a joke." I said to him. Woohyun look at me anger.

"You, junghee, and seventeen need to leave Seoul for good. Bts are coming here to kill all of you." He said annoyed and jun went in front of me.

"Look woohyun, I'm going to ask you nicely to leave before I do. Bts aren't going to kill us because jungkook loves junghee and wouldn't hurt her. They won't hurt us because we have been protecting junghee since she came to Seoul. You know nothing but  fake rumors from other gangs. Now leave before I make you." Jun said and woohyun give up and left. Jun turn around and face me.

"I'll tell you when we get home. Let's go pay before he comes back." I said and push the cart. Minghao help me. After we pay, Minghao and jun carry the bags and place them inside the car.

I got on the car and leave to put everything in the car. I'm still thinking about what woohyun said in the text and right now. What if he saying is true. Bts are coming here to kill everybody. S.coups said they were to going to kill junghee parent and siblings. But I'm still wondering how woohyun knows. He never like gangs and he never like the word gang. Why out of nowhere, come up to me and tell me all of this. Is he planning to kill me or he saying the true. Sometime I regret becoming a gang member. But it wasn't my choice. Bts help me get out free from that man and even give me money and a place to stay. I had to pay them somehow. Right now I'm paying them by letting junghee safe but I'm still disagreeing on what they are doing this. I really hate my life.