Chapter 51

Jungkook Pov

"Let planned our next move." I said as I gather the memeber inside the basement. Yoon-mi house is really useful at times.

"On what? It hasn't been a week since you kill sofia." Jhope hyung said

"Wasn't my choice. She was getting in our way. I know we help Sofia but Sofia was helping seventeen." I said as I remember that day. Yes, I'm the one who kill Sofia. I wanted to hug junghee when she crying over Sofia. But sooner or later Sofia was going to died anyways.

"That the pass. Stop bring the pass hyung." Jimin said

"Thank hyung." I said

"Are we gonna plan or to tall about th pass. Because if so, I'm going back to sleep." Suga hyung said and I pull of the photo of everybody including junghee real dad and step brother. Did you really though I'm going to let them off. Well guess what no. If they dare to help junghee, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them also.

"As far I see Jinri and Mr Tuan aren't leaving the place for awhile. So why not use this time to kill them both. At the same time." I said as I pull of their photos and the map of the prison.

"Wow you're moving to fast jungkook. Why don't we kill one at the time. You will see them surfer twice instead of once." Jin hyung said and I though about it.

He right. Mark and Seohyun will surfer one time and I want them to surfer more than once. They made junghee surfer more than once. That what I wanted.

"Hyung that isn't bad. But wouldn't seventeen realize it and would protect Mr Tuan." Taehyung said and jin though about it.

"You are right. But why don't some of us go to the male station of the prison and kidnap him. While some of us kill their mother." RM said

"How are we going in. We're wanted around Seoul." Jimin said

"Than we will sat the place on fire." I said and they look at me.

"Jungkook I know you want to kill them but don't kill other people. They haven't done anything to you. You're killing innocent people." Jin hyung said

"Why not? They also committed a crime. We're doing a favor to the world. Hyung for once stop caring about other and leave them to burn." I said and jin left the room.

"Forget about him and continue talking." RM said and we continue to talk.

Jin Pov

Once I left the basement. I ahead to my room. I need to contact them. I can't let them kill them. Sure I want revenge on them but killing both of them isn't fair. I arrived at my bedroom and I went the bathroom. Under the sink, I had another phone. Which I use to contact seventeen or Sofia. I hide from the other because sometime I don't agree with them sometime.

Like when junghee planned to kill Sofia without us knowing. If I know, I could've tell seventeen before hand. But it was too late.

I started to call jun. He the one only who answer me on the first time.

Jun- hello? Jin?

Me- jun I need to tell something quick.

Jun- what could that be.

"Hyung, are you inside there?" I heard taehyung voice.

"Yeah, I'm kinda of busy here." I said and I turn on the water.

Me- jun I can't explain everything. But there something you guys need to know. It's about Mark and Seohyun parents.

Jun- jin speak, the other are here and you're in loud speaker.

Joshua- jin speak.

"Hyung? Hurry up. We need to go somewhere." Taehyung said as I keep knocking.

Me- look jungkook is planning to kill Mark and Seohyun parents. I don't know when but save one of them and send them to a different prison. That jungkook next planned. So please save one of them. Have to go. Bye.

I hang up and hide the phone back where it belonged. I turn off the water and wet my face. I grab a towel and unlock the door. Taehyung was standing there.

"Where do we have to go." I ask him as I throw my towel to my bed.

"Shopping for food. Let's go. Suga hyung is cooking dinner tonight." He said as he smile. I sigh.

"Let go, at least I'm not cooking." I said and we both walk out of my room.

'Hope they listen to me or it was a waste of time.'

To Be Continue.......

A/n:
Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter will be longer.