Chapter 3

Junghee Pov
My alarm start to make noises and I turn it off and look out of my window. I just remember today I have to go to school with got7. I got off bed went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I finish taking a shower and went to my closet and saw my uniform there. It's look better than my old uniform. I wear it and I apply eyeliner and for my hair i just left it lose. I look at myself in the mirror before going to the kitchen.

I walk out and saw bambam, youngjae, and yugyeom in the living room watching tv. Jb and jr were in the kitchen making breakfast. Mark and jackson are in their room, I think. Walk to Jr and jb if they need help but the told to go where bambam, youngjae, and yugyeom were.

"What are you watching." I ask and I sat next to youngjae.

"The Flower Boy Next Door." Bambam said and I nodded. We continue to watch until breakfast was ready.

"Junghee sit down and eat up." Jackson said and I nodded. I kinda off feel uncomfortable sitting next to youngjae and yugyeom. I grab some toss and ate. We finish and went to the front door.

Their was a van outside of the building. Maybe waiting for us, we got on and I sat next to bambam and Jackson. The car ride was full of laughter and making jokes. We arrived at school and one word BIG. That all, it's bigger than my old school. Than a craw of girls came run to the van and I look at jr and he gave me it-fine look. We got off and all of the girls gave me a death look. I just shrug it off and kept walking. When I was walking the girl start to push me until I end up being outside of the craw. They didn't even notice that I was not with them. I walk to the main office and got my schedule and try to find my homeroom. Because I was on top of everybody but it can't be possible.

I was looking for my room but something catch my eyes. It's was two girl, one girl was on the ground and the other was standing and slapping her. I walk over to hear what was happing.

"You bitch........ you say that you told my oppa he could come to my house. But he never did." Girl number one said and slap her again.

"I did...... I promise." Girl number two said and scared of number one. Girl #1 want to slap her again but I grab her hand. She looks shock and furious.

"I don't think you should do this to the poor girl." I said and let go of her hand. She came closer to me and look at my eyes.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that way." She said and I roll my eyes.

"Oh I'm just a normal student going to school just like you so, what else." I said innocent and I look at girl number 2 and she look shock and scared. Why?

"Do you have any idea who you are talking too?" She said and I thinking what else.

Mark Pov
We were looking for junghee. We lost her when the craw of girls came to us. Now we are looking for her. I was with jackson, jr, and bambam looking for her. And the other are looking for her in other places.

"God danm where could she be." I said and I'm not furious at all.

"Dude calm down she will be fine as long as she doesn't cause trouble." Jackson said I smack his head.

"Shut up and let go that way." I said and walk leaving them behind. We were walking until we heard something.

"Did you guys heard that too." Bambam said we nodded.

"Guys look over there." Jr point to three girl.

"Hey isn't that junghee." He said and I look at the her standing next too jihye.

"Yes." I said and we stay here to hear them.

"Oh I'm just a normal student going to school just like you so, what else." Junghee said