Chapter 8

~~~ Four Days Later ~~~

Junghee Pov
"JUNGHEE ARE YOU READY....... WE GOING TO BE LATE!" Yugyeom yell outside from my door. Today is the day of our trip. I really excited and happy. I never been in a trip with my classmates. I always will be at school and not doing the fun stuff with other students. But today is different, I'm actually going with them. Okay stop here before I go nuts about the trip.

"I'M COMING!" I yell back and check if I have everything. Let check again.

*Phone check
*Flashlight check
*Pocket Knife check       if needed.
*Clothes check
*Candy check

I think I have everything. I walk out to see got7 waiting in the living room.

"What takes you so long to pack everything." Jackson complain

"Hey I had to check if I had everything okay. Plus I pack yesterday not today like you." I said and put on my shoes.

"You will not take a pocket knife junghee." Mark said and I turn around to see him holding the pocket knife. I try to grab back but he put up high so I could not reach because I'm short.

"Whatever....... that not my only one. I have another one in a different place." I said and ran out of the apartment.

"JUNGHEE!" I heard Mark yell and I continue to run away. I made out and ran to the van was and got7 was running too.

"Let gooooo." I said when everybody was on the van.

"Junghee where the other pocket knife?" Mark ask calmly but I could tell he was nervous.

"I told you it's in a different place and I will not give it to you so don't try anything because I would not give it to you." I said and put on my headphone in my ears and listen to music while we are going to school.

At School

We made it and everybody was at school early. I saw yoon-mi talking to Chanyeol and baekhyun. I got out and ran to yoon-mi with my luggage and bookbag.

"Wow wow calm down its not like it's your first time going to a trip." Chanyeol said and I'm out of breath.

"Well it's kinda is my first time going to a trip with my classmates." I said and I'm back to normal. I look up and saw them surprise. "What?"

"It's your first time?" Yoon-mi ask and I nodded.

"We will make sure it's going to be fun, crazy, and happy at the same time." Chanyeol said and dance happy.

"And I will make sure that jihye will not ruin it. Not even a bit." Baekhyun said and speak of the witch. Jihye is in front of me.

"Oh lord why can't I have a day of peace without her." I said really pissed off and annoyed.

"Pray more and maybe it can be true........ someday." She said and walk away.

"What the f**k." I said and now my mood isn't happy and cheerful. I turn around walking away, without saying anything and gotten on the bus. That was already here.

Everybody start to get on and seat down with their partners. Yoon-mi sat down next to me and told me to be calm and forget about jihye and smile. Sometime she reminds me of j-hope, like she could be the sister of j-hope. I let that thought go away and put on my headphone in and fell asleep.

~~~ Four Hours Later ~~~

I felt some tap my shoulders. I open my eyes to see yoon-mi stand up. I look around to see if someone was here but no. No one was in the bus anymore.