Chapter 12

~ Two Weeks ~

Ahhh I been in this damn dorm for the past two weeks without going out or trying to get out because of my sister. Yes that even mean I haven't been in school also. My sister said that this month I wouldn't be going because of the damn court I have to go there often. Mark does know and doesn't come often because Seohyun doesn't let them all come here at once. Two members come including Mark so that make three members coming to Girl Generation dorm.

Right now we are in their dance room because their comeback is in three weeks so they need to work hard. I get pretty bored easily so I just walk around and visit other kpop groups. I already visit Shinee, F(x), Super Junior, and Exo. Exo only comes three time per week so I don't see them that often but the others I do.

"Hey junghee come on let get some bubble tea. I know how much you love bubble tea." Taeyeon unnie said and I got up and ran over her.

"You know so well........ are you sure your my sister and not Seohyun?" I said and the other laugh.

"Let go before I change my mind and not letting you go." Seohyun said cold and yes my own sister is acting cold to me. Well I kind of deserve it but I'm only doing because it's my personality.

"No I'll stop but let go before I actually go crazy in here." I said and running to the door and running downstairs.

On the way to the bubble tea shop I kept quiet. Why because there someone texting me and when I use to go to school I feel like there was someone following me behind. Sometime I get scared but try to get the feeling away. We arrived and Yuri and Tiffany went to order our bubble.

"Junghee are you okay? You have been spacing out lately?" Seohyun said and I look at her and shake my head.

"Ani I'm fine, I just miss Mark, got7, and Yoon-mi. Even Exo." I said trying to make up a lie.

"Why don't you look behind you?" Sunny said and I was confused at first but look behind me and saw them all of here.

"SURPRISE!" They yell and I ran to them and hug them.

"Aww she miss us." Jackson said and I push him away and looking at him ugly.

"No I don't....... I only miss you guys because I like to mess around you. But Girl Generation dorm you can't do that." I said smiling.

"Awwwww" They said and I laugh.

All day we talk and prank each other especially me and Chen. Each time I look outside I saw someone right across the street staring at us. Maybe it's one of their sasaeng fan or weird fans. But my gut is telling me something different.

"Junghee let cut the cake." Bambam said and I nodded and cut the cake.

"Wow cake." They said and I'm just laughing from there dumb sentence.

At that moment the light turn off and we hear some glass break. Everybody went behind the counter or hide under the table. While me I was just standing up looking around.

"Junghee hide down until the police get here." Seohyun and Mark said but I did not listen to them. I look around until I saw a paper on a rock. Pick it and read it.

Hey junghee you may know us because we were together back then. I just want to tell you something that might be interested for you. If you are than come to this ******* right now without calling the police and leave these idols.