Chapter 49

Sehun Pov
"Hyung should we help?" I ask Suho who was standing. After junghee fainted, Mark call a doctor because youngjae said that junghee was burning up. I was about to calm her down and hug her but youngjae beat me into it. I already know that junghee and youngjae use to date before and I'm the reason why they break up. I felt guilty and bad when yoonmi told me. I felt like I ruin their relationship all because I only wanted junghee to myself. When youngjae was hugging her, I can tell he still cares and loves junghee. The love he builder for her will never be destroyed. I feel like it's my fault.

"I don't know but let wait for the doctor to come out. We need to support our noona." He said and I nodded.

"I'm wondering who kill Sofia. She was nice, caring, and generous. Who will kill a sweet person like Sofia." Lay said out of nowhere and that got my attention.

"I do agree, Sofia seem caring about junghee a lot. She won't let junghee skip or have bad grades." D.O said

"Even if she caring or nice. She had the same life like junghee. Running off and hiding away from the police. Their still is a bad side from her life." Tao said

"Hey..... hey let stop. Sofia is already dead and junghee is hurt badly. Our mind have to be junghee hoping that she okay. Sofia death is hurting her." I said as I was worried. We are her talking about Sofia and we aren't paying any attention to junghee.

"Yeah we should stop." Kris said and he seem disappointed. Since junghee mention Sofia death. Kris hyung is all upset and mad.

"But Suho should we call Mr Lee. Junghee is his daughter and only daughter he has. Should we call him?" Xiumin ask

"No need, he already coming. I have called him. He and his son are coming right now." Jessica noona said as she was coming to our way.

At least Jessica still called Mr Lee even if she leaving Girl Generation. Junghee will be even more sad that Jessica is leaving. Jessica hug me and I didn't know I was already crying. I have never cry in front of my hyung especially with Jessica in front of me.

"Sehun, she will be okay. It's only a high fever. It not like she going to die soon. She is strong sehun." Jessica whisper to my ear. I nodded my head and wipe my tears.

We went to living room waiting for the doctor to come out. All of us didn't talked or look at each other. We still silence and the only thing you can hear is our crying. Few minutes pass and the doorbell rang. Bambam open the door to reveal Mr Lee and jongsuk. We bow to them as they enter the living room.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Have you already called a doctor?" Mr Lee started to throw out question.

"Mark, where our sister?" Jongsuk said and Mark only point at the door where junghee was at. He was about to walk over there but the doctor came out with Seohyun. Seohyun was carrying a bag, guessing it was junghee bloody clothes. Mark stand up and went to the doctor.

"Doctor?" He ask and the doctor sigh.

"Miss Junghee is doing fine. But she has a high fever and hand a cut in her hand. The fever she has us very dangerous and we need to take her to a hospital right away. If we don't cool down her fever, there going to be a positive chance that she could die." The doctor said

I swear to my life I saw Mr Lee crying. We all were trying our best not to cry but listening to the doctor words. Hit like a bomb. Mark was comforting Seohyun while jongsuk did the same with his dad. Mr Lee look at the doctor before pulling out his wallet and give the doctor some money.

"Please save my daughter. Do everything you can to save my daughter. I'll pay you doubt. But save my daughter." He said and the doctor just look at him.