Chapter 40

J-hope Pov (Finally bts is coming ^-^)

Once my sister left, jimin and Suga look at me.

"Hyung should I call the others to come?" Jimin ask and I nodded.

"Yes and tell them to bring whatever they wanted. Also the money from the bank." I said and jimin nodded. Started to call jin.

"Jhope why did you ask your sister to give us money. The money from the bank is enough." Suga said and I shook my head.

"Rap monster told me to she ask to give us money. He know why." I said and Suga just shrug his shoulder before walking upstairs.

"Hyung they're on their way here. What do you want to do." Jimin came to me.

"Nothing, let's wait for them to come. Than we all can discuss." I said and walk to the living room. I jump in the couch and lay down. Jimin seat right across from me.

"Hyung your sister is super hot and pretty these days." Jimin said and I sit up right and look at him.

"True, she has become super hot and pretty as well." I said. Yoon-mi has change alot. Especially her looks and body. Way before she didn't look pretty but ugly while she wear glasses. She was fat also but now she look like she workout and is skinny.

"You wouldn't mind if I date her?" He ask while smirking. "Because her body and looks is my type."

"I wouldn't mind but she already has a boyfriend. She taken jimin." I said and jimin laugh.

"I don't care. I could make them break up and I could have Yoon-mi all to myself." He say and i throw a pillow at him.

"Ya! She wouldn't date you but hate you. Probably right now she think you're a prevent and a creep. You keep starring at her and she noticed. Also she will blame me and kick us out of here." I said to him serious.

"I was just joking. But if they do break up, you wouldn't mind?" He ask and I sigh. This boy...

"No, I'll give you my blessing." I said and the door open to see jin and jungkook.

"Where are the other's?" I ask them and they point behind them. Rap monster and V were carrying the stuff. Jimin went to help them. Jin look everywhere and smile.

"Finally peace and quiet. Your sister has good choice." He say and jungkook sat down next to me.

"This is her house." I said and Jin nodded. Taehyung, jimin, and rap monster came to the living room.

"Where Suga hyung." Taehyung ask

"I'm here." We look at Suga coming downstairs.

"What were you doing up there?" Jin ask as Suga seat down.

"I had to look around if this was great place to hide. Also to choose my room before you all came." He say and I shook my head.

"Guys let foucs. This isn't a game anymore but the real deal. Tomorrow we're going to school where my junghee goes. We have to keep a low key profile. No body should know who we really are." Jungkook says and all of us became quiet.

"I still disagree but what name are we going in, tomorrow." Suga said and jungkook pull out some files.

"We're going with our real name. No body knows our real name. Everybody knows as by our nickname." He say and I grab my file. Everything was already there and set. We had to just go and get our schedule.

"We all have this special class which junghee is in. Our plan is that we act like normal students. Their is one month of school and that month. We will try our best to convince junghee to comes to us. We are not telling her about our other planned. That planned is off-limit until I say so. Got it." He say

"Yes." We said and rap monster got up.

"Jimin and taehyung go set up the equipment, while jin and jhope goes out and find some gang. Suga and jungkook will place cameras outside the house. I'll try to find information about Seohyun and Mark." He says and jungkook got up.

"Hyung let me do that." He says and rap monster shakes his head.

"Jungkook, you have to rest. Everybody knows you trying to get information about them. They wouldn't give you any because of seventeen. I'm going because they don't know me nor seen my face." He said and I could see anger in jungkook eyes.

"Whatever hyung." He said before leaving the room. Jin follow him behind.

"You should've let him. You know how jungkook get when it's come about them." I said and he look at me.

"Jhope be quiet and go do your job." He said and I got up.

"Okay but I was just saying." I said as I left the room. I walk out the house. I saw jin and jungkook outside. I walk over to them.

"Jungkook, he care about you and just listen to him." I said and place my hand in his shoulder but remove my hand.

"Hyung knows that my job. When come to Seohyun and Mark is mine job. Not his." He said and I sigh.

"Just this time. He care about you jungkook. Rather you like it or not? Rap monster is the leader while you're just the youngest member." I said befroe leaving him. I heard him yell. The guard open the door.

"This is what I get. Dealing with some dumb drama." I said as I walk down the street.

Junghee we're coming for you.

To Be Continue.....