Extra Chapter

Junghee Pov
I'm sitting in my bed with photos around me. Mark and I didn't went to school again. Mark is sleeping as he stay up late again. Because I heard him crying yesterday. Same with me but I only do it when I'm alone. I have been hurt twice. First Sofia than my mom. The world is cruel. I just want to be with them and leave this world. I pick up a photo which was my mom and I. I was 6 year old in here. We both were smiling. I pick up another one. But I was older. Around 15 year old. None of us smile and just stare at the camera.

"Why did you had to leave? I miss you. Eomma I miss you." I said and a tear drop on top of the picture. I wipe my tear and grab my phone.

Me- Hey, maybe I should visit her today. I'll pick you up. Wait outside of the company. Be there in 20 minutes.

I texted youngbin. I got off of my bed. I walk to mg closet and pull out a box. Inside here were picture, latter, and stuff from Sofia. I grab my mini backpack and throw in some of her stuff. I also place Sofia bracelet inside. I close my bag and walk out of my room. I went to the kitchen and left a note before leaving. I still had Sofia car with me as bts had my car. It was clean already. Jun came one day and took my car, so it could be clean and not dirty anymore. I drive to FNC ent which wasn't close by JYP ent. On my way there, I had music on but sad music. It kinda of help me to clear of my mind. After 20 minutes, j arrived and park in front of the building. Youngbin came out and got on.

"Where does your mom live?" I ask and he give me the address. I started to drive again. On the way there it was quite but I made small talks with youngbin. One thing is it's a long drive.

40 Minutes Pass

"Its that house." Youngbin point a middle looking house. The colors was brown. I park in front. Youngbin got off. I grab my bag before getting off. I stand next to youngbin.

"Don't worried. She nice and caring woman." I heard him say. I sigh before answering.

"If Sofia was nice and caring than I'll believe you." He chuckled and walk first.

I follow him behind. I kinda of feel nervous and scared. First I'm meeting Sofia and youngbin mother. Second She will probably ask me millions of question. Third maybe she will hate me for not saving her daughter. I can feel her angrier toward me once I say the truth. Maybe even youngbin. Youngbin knock on the door and we heard the door unlock. The door open and middle age woman was shown. Maybe around 40's or 35's.

"Youngbin what are you doing here? Who the young lady?" She said and I bow to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you." I said and she nodded. She look at youngbin.

"Please come in. Make yourself like home." She said

Youngbin enter and I follow him behind. I look around and there were photo hang up. Everything seem normal. Everything is in order, it's look clean. We walk into the living room. There were more photo on the table. I just look at them until I spot something. I grab the frame and it was a picture of them. As a family. I place it back and look behind me. Youngbin and his mom where talking. I can tell she isn't happy I'm here. Once they finished talking, they came in. Youngbin smile at me. I smile back.

"Have a sat." His mom said and I seat down. Youngbin seat down next to me.

I hold on tight my hand and look in front of me. Youngbin mom is pretty and beautiful like Sofia. His mom clear her throat.