December 18, 2017🙏

I guess many of you know what happen today. We have lost someone special. Today Shinee Jonghyun has pass away.

To be honest....... I was shock by the news. I didn't know what to do or say. I was speechless and confused.

At first I was like "no, this can't be true?" Or "this must be a lie?" I didn't want to believe at first but soon found out it's was true. I found out this morning before I went to school. Sure I cry a lot (A crying mess) because I'm a Shawol (Shinee fandom name). Shinee was the second group that got me into kpop. Shinee was in my top three group along with BTS and Exo. Jonghyun was my bias in Shinee and knowning he no longer lives. Hurt my heart. I wasn't there when they debuted and join late. (2015 was the year I started to listen to kpop)

I hope people can realize that pur favorites have feeling and are humans like us. We can't control them forever because sooner or later we will forget them and worried more about our lives. We DON'T own them but support them in their music career. Let's remember that..... please.

.......... Shawol please be strong. Probably right now, Shinee most be suffering so much and they need our support. Not only Shawol but other fandoms. Let stop the fan wars and be together for once. This is something that all fandoms should be together.

Send all of your prayer to Jonghyun family, friends, and Shinee. I hope that shinee take their time to think and recover from this.

Kim Jonghyun, We forever love you.❤
Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun.

P.S.- Please join the project that Shawol are doing. Please change your profile picture to this one.