Chapter 10

Jinri Pov (Mark & Junghee mother)
I'm waiting in my son dorm. I decided to take junghee back to us. I want her back at home so she would not tell anyone else about us beat the hell out of her. Their manager told me they coming back today so I decided to wait for them.

~One Hour later ~

I heard the door open and saw junghee walk in first. She notice me and give me a death look. The other come and saw me and smile. I smile back.

"Ohh my beautiful children.... I MISS you so much." I said hugging them both.

"We miss you too eomma." They said and I know she was just faking.

"Ah Mark I'm going take junghee back home with me." I said and junghee went to wide eyes.

"What! Ani I'm not going back?" She yell. Again my angry started to come out.

(A/n words in Bold are in Chinese)

"Look I don't have the time to listen to your damn mouth so it's better to leave now before worst things could happen!" I yell in Chinese. Mark doesn't know how to speak in Chinese or understand it.

"What the fuck. First you let me get out of that damn house and now you want me to go back. That damn mess up." She yell back

"I don't care if you want to come with back home or not. But your leaving and end of discussion." I yell and pull her out. I don't care any more if they see us or not. But she not putting me and my husband in jail.

"Yeah crazy bitch... let me go before I call the copes. This is kidnap you know. Let me go crazy witch and slut." That it *slap slap*. Now she holding her cheeks and her lower lip was bleeding.

"That what you get for calling me a slut." I said furious

"But it's true... that 'man' so call husband left the house for a business trip you always brought a man in our house and past the night with him. It's not only one but multiple mans." I slap her again until she fainted. Luckily we were in the car so I start to drive faster to the house.

Mark Pov
"Hyung what we do? She taking junghee back to hell?" Jackson said but yelling.

"Let call the police? They need to know what is happing?" Jb said taking out his phone but I took it away. "Hyung?"

"We going to make things worst.... we have to go there and take junghee with us." I said "It's sound like kidnap her but that the only way to get her back."

"What about your parents? They well know that you go take junghee back?" Jr and bambam said

"That when jb hyung calls the police while me, Jackson, and jr go inside and talk nicely to them." I said

"Okay let go before junghee dies." Youngjae said leaving us behind. He sure cares about my sister.

Junghee Pov
I have new wounds and marks in my legs, arms, and some in my face. There a huge blood puddle in the middle of the floor. My vision is getting blurry because of that witch hit my head with a bat. After that I was unconscious with the blood coming out of my head. I look around and saw that I was in my old room but dark. I could hear them talking with someone.

I heard the door bang many time but I heard someone yell and scream. I got up even though I might fell but I might take the risk after all.

"JUNGHEE!" Three people yelled and everything went pitch black.