Chapter 47

Junghee Pov
Please don't die on me. Please Sofia. Stay alive. Don't die. I look down in my clothes. The white shirt and black pants had blood. Sofia blood was all around my clothes and hands. The nurse brought me clothes but I refers to change. I was waiting outside of the ER room. (Don't know the name.), waiting for the doctor to tell me some good news. Minutes pass and the light turn off. Meaning it finished. The doctor came out with a nurse. I ran to them and I look at them.

"Doctor.......... is she okay." I ask nervously.

"Sorry to say this but your friend, Miss Sofia Kim die during the operation and we couldn't save her. Sorry for your lost. I'll take my leave." No no no. She isn't dead. She alive. They're lying. Sofia isn't dead but alive. I ran to the doctor and fell down to my knees.

"Please doctor, she isn't dead. You have the wrong person. My friend----- no my sister is live. She still living." I said between my sobbing. The nurse help me stand up and held me.

"Please she alive." I begged as tears were continue to come down. The doctor sigh and hold my shoulder.

"Listen your friend is dead. There nothing else to do anymore. You friend is in a better place. Now call your parents to pick up the body and have a funeral for her." He said before he let go and walk away. The nurse let me go of me after I calm down and follow her boss.

I fell down and cry. I didn't care if people were watching or whispering. I don't care if fans notice me. I only care that Sofia is alive and isn't dead. I hug my knees. For couple minutes after a old lady came toward me.

"Sweetie please stand up and come sit over here." She help me stand up and I only listen to her. I was still crying and the lady comfort me. It felt nice but I couldn't stop crying.

"What happen to you? Why is your clothe full of blood?" She ask and I sobbed.

"My sister was shot while we were camping and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know. So I brought her to the hospital but the doctor told me that she dead. She can't be dead." I cry even more. The lady rub my back and hug me. Even if my clothes were full of blood. She still hug me.

"Sorry to hear this. But remember to be strong. Don't let this bring you down. Your sister is in a better place now and probably watching over you from up there. Maybe she doesn't want to see you like this. Be strong sweetie. Where are your parents?" she said and I stopped crying and look at her.

"They're is a business trip and wouldn't come back till tomorrow." I lie but it's true. Mark and Seohyun won't be coming back till tomorrow.

"I'll help you with the body. You don't have to pay me back." She said and I stare at her.

"I can't do that. I'll just wait for my parent to come back."

"Its okay, I'll do anything to make you happy. But do promise me that you will be strong and don't let this affect you okay. Also don't go after the person. It's just a waste of time. Listen to me sweetie." Sorry but I'm not letting them go easy. I nodded and she stand up and walk to the from desk. I look at the necklace that I found in the building. It's look familiar but can't remember. Moment later lady came and I hide the necklace.

"Everything is done. Here are her stuff. They're going to bring down the body in the first floor right now. You should be going now. Remember be strong." She said and I grab Sofia stuff which were in a bag. I look at her before hugging her. She hug me back and I stay like this for a good 10 seconds before breaking apart.

"Thank you very much. This means alot." I said as I bow in a 90 degree. She bow and smile. I started to walk away.

I arrived at the first floor and saw people with a body. I ran th them and bow to them. I told them I had to get my car first. I ran out of the hospital and look for Sofia car. I found it and start the engine and drove to the front. I park the car and got off. I open the back door. They came out and place Sofia inside. Just by seeing Sofia body, tear were out already. I bow to them after they have finish and close the back door. I walk to the front of the car and got on. I look back and sure it smells nothing but blood. Sure they have clean up Sofia but the middle seats had blood. Just by thinking and looking at Sofia. My world wouldn't be the same without Sofia. I started to drive off to where I can buried Sofia. It's 11:30 right now. And I guess they will be close but let give it a try.