Chapter 18

Eun-ah Pov
Today is the day were I'll start acting like a friend to junghee and try to get Mark attention. But I'm already her friends. I got up and made breakfast for me and my sister.

"Unnie I miss eomma and appa." My sister bella said.

Let me explain my parents died in a car accident. My sister and I were the only who survived the car crash. In that time I was in middle school and my sister in elementary school. Our aunt was our guardian but she didn't like us so we left her. We suffer a lot and my sister got sick and I had to take her to the hospital. The doctor told me that my sister had some type of heart problem and she need to be operated fast. I didn't have the money and that same day I meet jihye. I though she would be nice and do it like a caring person. But no. She said I'll follow her orders and be her personal slave. I didn't have a chose because she help my sister and my sister is my only family I have. Now I work for her and follow her around like a dog.

"I also miss them." I said and ate my breakfast.

"Eun-ah why do you have to work with jihye unnie. She so mean and a horrible person." Bella said and I sigh.

"I don't know either but let not talk about her right now. Now eat before we're late." I said and standing up and getting bella back-bag ready.

Bella came and grab her bag and we walk out. I hold her hand and start to walk. Few minutes I arrived at school after I drop off bella. I walk inside and wait for jihye. I saw her walking up to me and I bow.

"Okay today your going to start. First step is to get closer to junghee and become her friend." She said and smirk.

"What if she already my friend." I said and she look confused.

"Ha you call yourself smart. Look at you now."

"I bump into junghee yesterday and I use your name and somehow she want me to be her friend. Maybe because of you." I explain and she nodded.

"Good that makes things way easier. Also don't forget to get Mark attention."

"Yeah I got." I said "I'll be leaving now. Students are coming and I don't want people see us. I'll tell you in the end of day if thing goes right. Bye."

I walk pass her and continue heading to my class. I was looking down the whole time I didn't realize that I bump into someone. That someone hold my chin and held it up. That was Mark.

"Hey why are crying." I touch my cheek and I saw tears falling down. I wipe off my tears and smile.

"Nothing I just remember what happen to this movie I saw last night. The ending was sad that I still remember." Seriously Eunah you couldn't think of something better.

"Oh well whatever the ending was just smile. You beautiful when your smiling than crying." He said and I could feel my cheek burning up.

"I should get to class. My teacher might be there now." I said and running down the hallway and I heard him yell.

"The bell has not rang yet." But I still continue running to my class. I walk in and lay my head on my desk.

I close my eyes and wait for my teacher to enter and continue to teach.

~~~ At Lunch Time ~~~

I walk down the hallway but this time with my head up. I grab a tray of food and look around to find a spot to seat at. But I saw junghee coming up to me and dragging me to where got7 were.

"Eun-ah could you seat down here please. Yoon-mi left me and went with Tao to who knows where. I don't want to be the only girl sitting here with guys around. Could you please sit here for now on." Junghee did here best aegyo which I can't resist.