Chapter 44

Yoon-mi Pov
"Hey Eunah, have you seen junghee?" I ask Eunah as we were sitting down in the lunch room table.

"Yes, she has been hangout with the new student lately. It's weird because she never care or bother to be with the news one." What Eunah said is true. Junghee never bother.

Did one of them threatened junghee. Hoseok what are you doing?

"There she goes." Eunah point at the door as she was with the boys. She notice me staring and smile. I smile back but turn around quickly.

"Something happen with junghee." I said and tao came.

"Why isn't junghee with you guys?" He ask and notice junghee with them. "Ohhh"

"I'll be back." I said as I got up. I walk over to them and drag hoseok out of the lunch room. Tao notice and was about to get but I give him a glance.

I drag him outaide where exo and got7 were at. I didn't care if they saw us. I face hoseok.

"What are you doing to our friend. Jung hoseok." I said to him as he look at me.

"What are you talking about. Junghee is my friend also." He said and I glance at him.

"No your not. You meet her two days ago. How is she your friend. She never care or bother with new people." I said to him. He look at me and push me a bit. I grab his hand.

"Don't touch me hoseok." I said and he smirk.

"I'm your older brother. I can do whatever I like to you. That even mean I can hit you. So don't come up an to saying alot of bullshit." He said and slap my hand away. This time Kris and Suho look over to saw and saw what he did.

"Answer my question hoseok? What have you done to my friend." I said

He walk close to me and hold my chin hard. I try to hold on the pain but I couldn't with my tears as they came down my cheek. Kris and Suho both stand up and walk over to us. Before they could even come, hoseok was about to leave until he said something shocking.

"Junghee is the girl who I want like a sister and thought like a sister for me. She is better than you, Yoon-mi."

I saw him leaving as Kris and Suho came in time. I was about to faint but Kris catch me. Tears where coming down and I couldn't stop them.

"Yoon-mi did he hurt you? Gwaen-cha-na-yo?" He ask and I shake my head.

"Who is he to you?" Suho ask worried.

"He my br---" before I could say anything. Everything turn black.

Junghee Pov
Jhope came back and I was about to say something but I kept my month close. Why would Yoon-mi drag jhope? Did something happen between them?

"Jhope what did your sister needs." Jimin ask and jhope sigh.

"She was making a fuss about something. But it's okay now. I just had to hit her a bit." Hit? Her? Don't tell me jhope hit her sister??? He against hitting woman.

"Wait you hit yo----" before I could say something. Tao came and punch jhope. Luhan and D.O try to hold back Tao but Tao push them back. Jhope got up and was about to attack but Jin and Suga hold him back. I stand up was about to be in the middle but jungkook hide me behind.

"What did you do to my girlfriend? Huh? Talk!" Tao yell making everybody in the cafeteria to look over here.

"You little bitch. Whatever I do to your girlfriend isn't your problem." Jhope yell and was still hold back.

Wait what happen to Yoon-mi??

"You son of a bitch." Tao yell and luhan notice me.

"Junghee what are you doing here? Get away from them?" Luhan said and I was going to speak but jungkook beat me into it.