Chapter 52

Junghee Pov
I was walking along the side when a hand touch my shoulder. I elbow them and I grab their hand and flip them over. I look who is was.

"Youngbin?" I said as I help him get up. He groan and hold his stomachs.

"Where did you learn how to defend yourself? It's hurt so much." He said and I felt bad.

"Sorry, it's that you came out of nowhere and I though you were a theif. Sorry." I said

Why do I feel bad. I only know him for a week now. But why do I feel like I know him. I stare at him before he notice.

"Why aren't you working. No why aren't you in your company. It's 10:30 at night. Don't your company worries about you." I ask him as we walk.

"They do but I wanted to talk to about something. But my question why aren't home. Don't your sibling worried about you? Or your parents?" He said

"Nope, parents don't care about me and sibling are probably practing or doing a late night show." I said and kick a rock. "What did you need to talk about."

"Ummm...... it hard to ask you. But do you know anybody name Sofia Kim?" I stop and look at him. Should I or not?

"Yeah...... Why are you asking?" I said nervously.

"Do you know where she lives or have any clue?" He ask as he plays with his finger.

Why is he asking me? Does he knows her? Or it's someone who knows her brother? Wait if Sofia told the guy she was dead. Than why would he send another guy? This is confusing.

"Junghee?" He said

"Huh? Sorry I was thinking." I said "But why are you asking? Did someone send you to ask me about Sofia? If so, who?"

He didn't respond but sigh and look at me straight in the eyes.

"Junghee, I just discover this yesterday. Sofia brother has been looking for her. And he knows she dead. Not like fake dead but actually dead. He wanted me to find out where do you have her body and who kill her?" He said and look serious.

"I'll tell but I rather tell her brother. This is personally and I don't planned to tell someone random. Sorry to be rude but tell your friend or her brother to come and talk to face to face. Not to send people." I said as I was getting angry. Like dude, you want to know something about your sister. Than come to face to face.

"Junghee, I'm Sofia brother. Or better know as Stephanie Park." Youngbin said and I look at him with wide open eyes.

Youngbin is Sofia brother? But how?

"I know it's shocking news but you have have to tell me. I know you probably have billions of question and I'll explain everything. Beginning to end." He said as his voice became more calmer.

"My eomma didn't wanted to be with my appa anymore. They weren't getting along anymore. Everyday they always fought about little thing. One day, my eomma had enought and wanted to escape. She wanted to leave us behind but decided to take me expect for her. Sofia was sleeping while we pack our bags. I was only 8 year old and Sofia was only 7 year old. It's was midnight and I didn't know why I was still awake. We left the house and my mother already had a plan. She wanted my father to know we were both dead. It wasn't right and I didn't know how to stop her. After six years, we were still in buasn. My mother wanted to go back and get my sister. We went back to Seoul and try to find my father and sister. We went back to our old house but they weren't there. We ask the new people who live there and they told us that the owner died three year ago. We ask about his daughter but they didn't know. My eomma started to get worried if my sister wasnt okay or she was dead. My eomma ask her friend who her husband was a police officer to help us out. He said yes and he started to investigate. But nothing was find about her. No paper were shown. Like the earth ate her. My eomma started to blame herself. I started to look for her. By myself. That one of the reason why I wanted to become a idol. My sister always support me in everything including being a idol. These years, my mother became sick. I don't want to lose someone else anymore. My mother is the only thing I have in the world. Junghee please, come and visit my mother. Tell her, everything that have happen. Talk about Sofia life. But please show me where Sofia body is at. Please."

Tears fell down his cheek. He was crying when he was telling. I did feel bad, knowing that they couldn't see Sofia anymore because she dead. Her mother wouldn't see how beautiful Sofia was. They did care through out these years. I move my hand to youngbin cheek and wipe his cheek.

"Youngbin, yes. I'll show where her body is at and even visit your mother. But not at this moment. I promise to visit you and your mother. Even take photo I have from Sofia and give her some." I said "But why is Sofia a Park and you're a Kim?"

"I guess from our father. Probably our father change her last name to his. I have my mother last name." He said and I pull away my hand. I nodded.

"You already have my phone number. I'll text you when I can visit your eomma. Probably next week." I said and youngbin nodded.

"Let go, I'll take you to your company." I said as we turn around and walk the other way. But someone called me.

"Junghee." I turn around and saw Minghao. He walk closer to me but youngbin pull me behind him.

"Who are you? Junghee do you know him?" Minghao said

"I'm a friend of junghee. Now tell me who are you." Youngbin said

"I'm also a friend of her. Look, can you let go of junghee. I need to talk to her. Alone. So please leave us alone and go back home boy." Youngbin look at me and I nodded. I walk in front of Minghao.

"Youngbin you can leave now. I will be fine. Go back home." I said as I smile at him. Youngbin didn't seem to be convince but started to walk away. I sigh and look at Minghao.

"Can you be a little bit nicer. You probably may him think you're a bad guy." I said as I walk pass him. He grab my hand.

"We need to talk. It's a serious talked." He said and I face him.

"What do we need to talk. About your baby. Well I'm happy you have someone to take care of and to love. Minghao there nothing to talked about. I haven't seen you and there nothing. So leave me alone please. I'm saying it nicely." I said and Minghao didn't let go.

"I know Sofia is dead and you have been a different person. Sofia was someone special and important person for you. But that doesn't mean you have to change and act rude toward your family. Seventeen is disappointed that you didn't tell us. We had to find from someone else. I came here because I wanted too. Death is something that could change anyone. Because it's mean someone you love is dead now and you wouldn't see them anymore. Listen junghee, move on and don't let this affect you." He said and I stay still. He is right.

"But you don't know the feeling Minghao. Sofia wasn't only a friend but a sister for me. Seeing her dead right in front of me, was some thing I don't want to see again." I said as I hold back my tears.

"Move on than. When we find out, there wasn't nothing else to do anymore. Because Sofia was long gone and we need to move on. But you are letting this affect you. Listen to me junghee. You decided. You move on or be someone who want to end their own life." He said as he let go of my hand.

"Also don't bring somebody else to your life anymore. We are already protecting your family and I don't think you want to add someone else to jungkook list. Sure he Sofia older brother but we don't want him to find out what Sofia had done her enter life. And neither want jungkook to find out about Sofia brother. Don't talk to him anymore." He said and walk pass me. I was left alone here.

"That wouldn't be easy Minghao." I said and started to walk home.

To Be Continue......