Chapter 60

A/n: Long chapter ahead.

Kris Pov
Aghrr why does my head hurt? I open my eyes and look around. My eyes slowly started to get use to the sunlight. I look to my side. The rest of exo were tied up. I look to my right side. The same with Got7 and SNSD. I look at myself. I was tied up as well. What in the world happen? I try to remember what happen earlier but the only thing I remember was everything was black and I fainted.

"Guys wake up." I whisper as I don't know who in the house.

"Tao wake up? Exo? Got7? Wake up." I said but I kept quiet as I heard a voice coming in the room. I close my eyes and act as I haven't awoken up yet.

"How long are we going to keep them? I'm getting bored over here." I heard a voice said

"We aren't leaving until hyung say so. If we leave, we are going to betray them again and probably be kill by them." Another voice said but much more deeper.

"Plus they're going to start waking up soon. Let go before they see our face." I kept quite until I heard them leave. I open my eyes and try to kick Tao who was next to me. I kick him hard until I heard him whined.

"Tao wake up." I said and he open his eyes. He look at me first before looking around. His eyes wide open and was going to scream but I stop him.

"If you scream, we all are going to dead. Now help me wake up the others." I said and he nodded.

Our way of waking them up was to wake up the member who was next to us. Slowly everybody was wake and started to panic. Once we calm down them. I started to speak.

"We need a plan to get out of here. As much I know, i know they wouldn't let us go until someone say so."

"Would they hurt us?" Sehun ask

"I really don't know. Sehun don't worried because I'm not letting them hurt you. None of you." I said

"Wait where Mark?" Jackson ask and jb look around.

"Also Seohyun? Where is she?" Sunny said

Both leader try to look around but they weren't found.

"Mark and Seohyun are missing. Unnie what have they done with seohyun?" Hyoyeon said and look at taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't know what to say.

"What if they kill them?" Bambam said and we look toward his direction.

"Let's not think negative, but pos----"

"He right, guys." We all look at the door. Six guys were standing there with mask covering their face.

"Hello there, how are you guys doing? No wait feeling?" One of them said

"What do you mean he right? You're not telling me they----"

"Yes sweetheart. They're going to died if junghee doesn't agree to go with them." One of them cut off taeyeon.

"Please don't. Please don't." She said and started to cry. Everybody did. I try my best to hide my tears. But I couldn't this time.

"If you don't believe us, watch for yourself."

One of them walk to the tv and connect something. We stare at the tv and waited. Moment later, we saw Seohyun and mark tied up and there eyes cover. Seohyun and mark were talking. Until two people came inside the room and beat up Mark. Seohyun want to scream but had her mouth cover with tape. They did the same with seohyun. I couldn't look anymore.

"PLEASE STOP. TELL THEM TO STOP!" Sunny yell out and cry even more.

"Tell them to stop." Tiffany said quietly.